How to kick with TCAdmin

• Hey guys so I was wondering if anyone else was renting a server that used TCAdmin. If so, how does one kick players from ones server? I can’t find it, so I can’t play on my own server. :-(

• you cant remotely admin a chiv server yet.
    and no, there are no reserved slots either.

• That’s too bad.

• agreed, im sure down the road something will be made to work to accomplish this.

stay tuned 8-)

• It’s a shame your admins ban users for being good (Jaxi banned me off the duel server for being jealous I can only presume) Nice.

• @Fishlips:

It’s a shame your admins ban users for being good (Jaxi banned me off the duel server for being jealous I can only presume) Nice.

I highly doubt that. Though our duel servers handle a strict set of rules and sometimes people get banned without a warning, but it is all to make sure there are no griefers. Especially because it is a ranked server.

I am thinking of deleting bans every month because it’s the message that counts.

• @Kyuss:

@Fishlips:

It’s a shame your admins ban users for being good (Jaxi banned me off the duel server for being jealous I can only presume) Nice.

I highly doubt that. Though our duel servers handle a strict set of rules and sometimes people get banned without a warning, but it is all to make sure there are no griefers. Especially because it is a ranked server.

I am thinking of deleting bans every month because it’s the message that counts.

I don’t mean to keep going on about it, nor do I hold a grudge but it wasn’t for any griefing reasons. I taunted everyone and dueled fairly but he just got frustrated with my Halberd stab moves, swore at me a few times then I got banned mid duel with another player. That’s in the past now, the monthly flush sounds like a good idea.

• Yep…admining a duel server is a thankless task…I might start doing a monthly flush too.