Just baugth the game ^^

• Im like one of the many people who baugth this game off team since its 50% off… Why i baugth this game? i felt kinda empty and only games can fill me so i saw the sales and i was like woooot!!! and this one looked one of the best game that was in sales tbh. Who am i?
    Born in holland
    17 years old 14 december im 18 almost ^^!!!
    Hope this game gonna be allot of fun!! Baugth the game cuz of the multiplayer so it better be good!!

• : ) welcome to the slaughter house! , in my opinion this games not only awesome , its bloody addictive!

personaly , chivalry and natural selection2 are the best games in a looooonnngg time!
    worth every penny!

• Welcome to Chivalry! Hope you enjoy yourself!

• You shouldn’t be disappointed :) One of the best games out there!

• Your name is dangerously close to mine. Be careful.

• @UnknownXV:

Your name is dangerously close to mine. Be careful.

Who… or what are you talking about? O.o

• @Kimiko:

@UnknownXV:

Not to sound like Cpt. Obvious

He means :
    Unknownx09 Vs UnknownXV eheh

Btw UnknownXV I remember playing with you earlier today, the enemy team couldn’t get out of spawn ahah!

• @R0m:

@Kimiko:

@UnknownXV:

Not to sound like Cpt. Obvious

He means :
    Unknownx09 Vs UnknownXV eheh

LOL I thought he was talking about Kokomo too… I was scratching my head at that one.

• Almost 18, your spelling needs work.

Although you do get mad props for speaking a 2nd language (I assume you do).

• @ReMixx:

LOL I thought he was talking about Kokomo too… I was scratching my head at that one.

lol, beach boys

• Welcome to the slaughterhouse. May your aim be true and your enemies laid low, and the Lagbeast forever on distant shores.

• @SlyGoat:

@ReMixx:

lol, beach boys

It’s just so much easier to say and remember than that Kimi-thing. ;)

• The Beach Boys are on tour right now with Cannibal Corpse.

• @batman666:

: ) welcome to the slaughter house! , in my opinion this games not only awesome , its bloody addictive!

personaly , chivalry and natural selection2 are the best games in a looooonnngg time!
    worth every penny!

hah, i got this game then a couple weeks later natural selection 2 when my buddy convinced me to get it. both games are very fun, NS2 is like combo battlefield/starcraft/avp game. fun and intense “OMG ONNO RUSH OMG!!!”.