Add a "vote regroup"

• this is a short post

i wish you could add a vote so everybody who vote yes respawn in “X” secs all in the same time to better coordinate attacks , imo it would solve most of the attackers balance problems in maps … specialy in the “kill the king and trebuchets” objective … ( like the f1 to teleport to the next spawn but instead you respawn at the present spawn with everybody who voted yes)

what you guys think about it ?

edit: example , in the kill the king objectives , many ppls wants to regroup but are too lazy to wait for the rest of the team or theyre already far in the throne room … with a “vote regroup” peoples would be more willing to go in a huge wave instead of going one by one to the slaughterhouse like sheeps

• on a public server you may not find too many cooperating souls, However, if you seek cooperation, my advice to you would be to seek out a clan that actively participates in scrims and competitive play, you will find the team play you crave this way.

• @dirtyjob:

on a public server you may not find too many cooperating souls, However, if you seek cooperation, my advice to you would be to seek out a clan that actively participates in scrims and competitive play, you will find the team play you crave this way.

: ( youre absolutly right but i never really liked being in clans or “steamgroups” … lol im a 100% lazy bum … i dont like playing a game and always have to play seriously , dont get me wrong , imo im a pretty decent player , im mostly 1th-2th-3th of the server … but in a clan i feel like i need to perform in every match … i preffer having fun and spam the “laught vocal” as a maa ( which got me killed more times than i can count , but its ok since im having fun …)

and most of the best clans are english and i dont talk english very well …

edit : in TO maps , i really dont care about my ratio , im always rushing the objectives

• i agree it’s all about enjoying the game, perhaps over time you will find a good group.

8-)