I have an Error when joining friends.

• When Im trying to join my friend into a game I often get the following error:"?DEU?UTGameUi.Errors.NotEnoughInviteSpace_Message?" if somebody could please help me with this I would be very thankful

Christian

ps: Im sorry for my bad english have a nice day ;)

• That happens sometimes to me, what I do is: Close the game, go to the friend list, right mouse button on your friend, join game and when intro video is finished and the menu appears it will join automatically.

• @Metrocop:

That happens sometimes to me, what I do is: Close the game, go to the friend list, right mouse button on your friend, join game and when intro video is finished and the menu appears it will join automatically.

That’s probably the easiest solution. A bit longer solution is to open the Steam overlay in-game, click on your friend to open their Steam profile, click on the icon in the top right of their profile saying that they are in Chivalry to bring up a list of options, click to Join game, this will show a window with the IP address of the server that they are on. Close Steam overlay and open the in-game console (tilde key) and type “open ipaddress:port” without the quotes while replacing the ipaddress and port with the numbers found in the Steam overlay.

… So yeah the first option is easier :)

• So has this been noted as a bug? It is really annoying when the friends tab in the server browser (the whole server browser) is so dodgy.

• @StiffWood:

So has this been noted as a bug? It is really annoying when the friends tab in the server browser (the whole server browser) is so dodgy.

The OP wasn’t referring to the friends tab in the server browser, he was trying to connect by the Friends list from the Steam Overlay. The friends tab in the server browser is actually much better since the latest patch and hotfix (I tried using it after I posted earlier on this thread).

• I thought this was supposed to be fixed with the latest patch :/

• @venomblade:

I thought this was supposed to be fixed with the latest patch :/

Here is the official changelog:

Keybind fixes
    Keybind reset works better
    Server player count issues fixed
    Several fixes for different causes of server player counts showing as being higher than they are
    Fixed issue where player count would be lower than the actual number of players in-game.
    Fixed issue where you would be able to join even when the max player count was actually reached.
    (Tutorial) Removed achievement text
    (Arena) Gate fixes
    (Tutorial) Bringing neckhole’s health down no longer blocks the tutorial
    (Tutorial) Feint no longer blocks the tutorial
    Crash fix in steamworks interface code
    Quivers for bows
    Possible fix for one circumstance where king objective became weird when king reconnected
    Settings saved for join game filters.
    Fixed a server browser sorting issue
    Polish Localization.

Nope. It’s on the to-do list though! It works just fine through the Friends tab on the Server Browser though.

• @ReMixx:

@StiffWood:

So has this been noted as a bug? It is really annoying when the friends tab in the server browser (the whole server browser) is so dodgy.

The OP wasn’t referring to the friends tab in the server browser, he was trying to connect by the Friends list from the Steam Overlay. The friends tab in the server browser is actually much better since the latest patch and hotfix (I tried using it after I posted earlier on this thread).

I don’t think you understood the question the way I was asking. “So has this ben noted as a bug?” referred to the “not enough invite space error” not to the dodgy server browser.

• @StiffWood:

I don’t think you understood the question the way I was asking. “So has this ben noted as a bug?” referred to the “not enough invite space error” not to the dodgy server browser.

As I said previously, it’s on the bug list.

• Thanks I jumped a thread there.