How to get into my server when it is full.

• Hello!

I rent a server through the service Multiplay.co.uk I am glad it works very well.

But I would like to know how to get into my server when it is full?

I am obliged to wait? I can not even kick a random person, I can not do anything ……

Is there a solution?

Thank you!

• Hahahaha! Been blocked by players from your own server. Ain’t that a bitch. 8-)

• Hhaahaha i am passing through the same problem and i don’t know what to do. Dam bastards.

• Unfortunately, unless you have other admins on your server to kick someone for you, you aren’t able to get in… We all encounter this and it would be great if the option becomes available where we CAN get in even when the server is full. Let’s hope our dreams for 2013 will come true!

• Yes, the kick is a solution, but it is not very nice for the person who is kicked! :(

Otherwise, reboot the server :D

• Relax for a little bit and be happy that players enjoy playing your server. They probably added it to favorites too.

• I had the same issue with my server as well, albeit it was only a 12 slot server, it was almost always full. Don’t kick them though, I’d feel pretty crap if an admin kicked me off a server just to get a slot for themselves.

I usually wait until the round is over, generally a few slots free up then.

• When you’ve got 4 or 5 clan members sitting in a teamspeak channel, waiting to get into the server they all chipped financially to play on, I don’t think waiting for the round to end is going to be a winning solution.

If its close to the end of a round we’ll let it end, but if a new round starts, or still has a bit more to go till the end, the guys paying for the server have the right to get in now and play with thier fellow mates.

We are definitely looking to get better management of our server. Looks like thus far this is the only real negative we have towards this game, which is fun, and refreshing compared to another game with a bunch of guns.

• This is a major problem, and could be fixed by allowing commands to be executed via the SERVER console, and being able to view chat in the SERVER console. I am emphasising server, as I don’t want people to get confused with the in-game console, which is useless if you can’t connect to your server.

• @gotBurner:

When you’ve got 4 or 5 clan members sitting in a teamspeak channel, waiting to get into the server they all chipped financially to play on, I don’t think waiting for the round to end is going to be a winning solution.

If its close to the end of a round we’ll let it end, but if a new round starts, or still has a bit more to go till the end, the guys paying for the server have the right to get in now and play with thier fellow mates.

We are definitely looking to get better management of our server. Looks like thus far this is the only real negative we have towards this game, which is fun, and refreshing compared to another game with a bunch of guns.

WELL said im the leader of a 500 member clan with active teamspeak and paying members too sit out for 10 minutes waiting too populate our own clan server is just dumb and makes the effort of making this game contagious for our members!

• I have to agree that this is a major issue and needs to be resolved.

• Yeah agreed, this is a pretty basic but extremely important server admin feature.

• You don’t need to have 4 or 5 people sit around and wait… You get in a member with admin privileges and start administering a few kicks to clear up room. Waiting to get ONE guy in isn’t really game breaking…

With as little as admins can do anyways, I would imagine your entire clan has admin rights on your server.

• I do this because it is the only solution, but it happens that an admin can not enter the server because it is full, in which case we are stuck!

No news on this subject since the update?

• @coconuts51:

I do this because it is the only solution, but it happens that an admin can not enter the server because it is full, in which case we are stuck!

It will most likely be in the next full patch.

• I just wish we could have console control outside of the game. Like with Minecraft you can do console commands from your server hub.

Sometimes I’ll see someone with a massive negative score on the scoreboard in my server hub and I know he’s griefing, but the server is full and I can’t login to deal with him. If I had an external console I could easily type “adminkickban griefername” into it and be done with it all.

• @ReMixx:

@coconuts51:

I do this because it is the only solution, but it happens that an admin can not enter the server because it is full, in which case we are stuck!

It will most likely be in the next full patch.

meaning in about 3 months

• Adminkick only initiating a vote is kind of crazy to me.

Does Adminkickban work? If not is there a way to manually add someone to a banned list?