Make objectives more obvious on what to do

• I was sitting there forever trying to figure out like what do I do with where do I find torches, what do I do with them, what key to push, how do you break down this door etc. I ask everyone but they are just as noob as me.

Perhaps an option for quick tips to appear when we are near an objective. Like I get near a door

“TO BREAK DOWN THE DOOR LEADING TO THE DESCENDENTS, HIT IT RAPIDLY!”

thanks

• I think it’s rather ituitive, without the need for handholding. The less messages the better the immersion. I don’t want to come off as snobbish, but I experienced similar disorientation when I started, but to me that’s part of the learning process. Enjoy it while it lasts(the disorientation and novelty of trying something new, that is).

• That’s exactly why I would recommend this, because I enjoy disorientation and novelty of learning.

Don’t you think there is enough games like this? Quick tips please.

• No thanks.

So you got to the boarded up door with the kings family, hit it twice then gave up?
    The problem is not the game. ;)

What are you unsure of and i’ll explain it?

• I agree. I had to ask the other team how to set fire to the peasant huts. And in the defense of the fields, its unclear exactly which buildings/areas need to be set alight.

• How are they already NOT obvious?

• @Lord:

The problem is not the game. ;)

Exactly. ;)

• I think in some cases this is obvious but in other’s, it is not… for example the objective of setting Buildings on fire, and windmill, Today, i ran around with everything on fire, but for what ever reason the round hasn’t moved on yet, it turns out we had 1 more tent to burn out…

I like the realistic ness occasionally but a few tips wouldn’t go a miss, some people want them other’s do not… they should Include this as an OPTION. tool tips yes or no ? at the menu ?

• @sparky89:

I think in some cases this is obvious but in other’s, it is not… for example the objective of setting Buildings on fire, and windmill, Today, i ran around with everything on fire, but for what ever reason the round hasn’t moved on yet, it turns out we had 1 more tent to burn out…

I like the realistic ness occasionally but a few tips wouldn’t go a miss, some people want them other’s do not… they should Include this as an OPTION. tool tips yes or no ? at the menu ?

yep, pretty much what i mean.

an OPTION

or even a mission briefing load screen, showing a top down view map and some details as what the preface is, what each team is to accomplish. This might even help with noob teammates that slash around like it’s still ffa.

• pressing tab shows the mission