||Medieval Mayhem||

• THE RETURN
    **||MM|| has been around for a few years, it was formed for AOC and had a pretty good run there, leadership changes took place and suddenly there was no site and no servers, leaving it’s members in the dark. I created the clan and have been asked to return.
    With my return I bring:

Our site is @ http://www.MedievalMayhem.org

Server’s are all based in North America.

My 5 Chivalry servers were called ||BRING OUT YOUR DEAD|| they have been renamed since my return to reflect ||MM|| and are listed below within my sig.

Our 32 slot AOC server has stats and uses custom player models.

We offer a TeamSpeak3 server for in game voice for all our Chivalry Players.

Past members that wish to remain should register on the new site.

New Applicants may apply on our website: http://www.MedievalMayhem.org**

• Wow dirty! That’s great you are back with MM :) I hope all goes well with you. We had some good times!

• MM ruined AOC. Thanks bye.

• lol, not a fan of realistic hardcore, stick to pacman or if you like to watch players walking around with javs in their heads by all means play elsewhere.
    ||MM|| forced you to be good, if you can survive on a HardCore server you can survive anywhere.
    i would also point out that our damage scale, which we implemented on our AOC servers are equal to the damage scale now used on CHIV. 8-)
    Our AOC server is still packed daily which is more than i can say for other servers. 8-)

• your web is not workin for me dont let me login it said rong pass our nick

• @Purgatory1676:

your web is not workin for me dont let me login it said rong pass our nick

youve been accepted so your login name has ||MM|| added, try that ;)

• our dallas server has been swapped to L.A. to better accommodate our west coast users.

Happy Holidays From ||MEDIEVAL MAYHEM||

• How many league matches or scrims did MM host? Isn’t MM supposed to be a community? That being said I dont see how you can justify changing the mechanics of a game. The new chivalry game isn’t hardcore mode at all for example try to go into a server right now and slash a knight it will take you more that 2 hits :D

• Glad to see you came back Dirty, MM management went to shit for the most part when you left.

• @Beaver24/7:

How many league matches or scrims did MM host? Isn’t MM supposed to be a community? That being said I dont see how you can justify changing the mechanics of a game. The new chivalry game isn’t hardcore mode at all for example try to go into a server right now and slash a knight it will take you more that 2 hits :D

lol didnt you say “bye” on your last troll post?
    ||MM|| is a clan and always has been since the day it was formed, as to what you refer to as changing the game mechanics I can only figure you mean our AOC server, which we pay for not you and we reserve the right to run it as we wish, If you do not care for what we run there, you are in no way forced to play there. If you like to see players running around with 3 javs in them or an ax in their head then by all means play on a vanilla server.
    Again, our AOC server is thriving, hows yours doing ??? 8-)

As far as Chivalry and its damage, you are incorrect, it plays quite comparably to what we started on our AOC server which is very nice to see :P

btw, our Chiv servers are doing quite well too. 8-)

• New Applicants may apply on our website: http://www.MedievalMayhem.org

we are looking for Chivalry:Medieval Warfare Players that are presently lvl20 or higher, if you are not at least lvl 20 please do not apply with us.

• Hey, just wondering what yall as a clan do, im lvl 21, which tbh isn’t that hard to get, I would almost recomend raising the requirement, but again, what do you guys do as a clan, cuz I’m kinda interested, but idk.

• heh, right now we don’t have enough actives to do much of anything, this is why we need active members at present before we can even begin to move forward.

while lvl 20 is NOT hard to obtain it does show the user is at bare min. “Active” and by all rights should more than adequately be able to defend themselves within the games battlefields.

• our Central server is running low gravity while our East server is running in FF Off for those sick of being tk’ed