Hi

• Hi , everyone ,
    I’ve tried the game .

Friend of mine gave me to use his account , when he don’t use it , usually I try the games that way nowadays , because you know the last decade gaming & gamedevelopment is shiny_gameplay_garbage driven …

However I am very happy that seems Chivalry is an exception & I dreamed for such game since I was child , so I am planning to buy it .

GJ DEVS , as you know making of good melee focus game is very hard to achieve & that here is great !

• Greetings sire
    Ignore the Crass Knaves here and you’ll be ok hehe 8-)

• I agree with you. My second favorite game is Darkfall. What really upsets me is that not enough people play the game. So many people join, get killed and leave. That will be the case with this game as well. I also don’t want to have to play this game like non stop in order to keep up with the competition, which is what I was having to do with darkfall. The same story is with SC2, but the competition scene is much more difficult if you could imagine.

• @Suncross:

I agree with you. My second favorite game is Darkfall. What really upsets me is that not enough people play the game. So many people join, get killed and leave. That will be the case with this game as well. I also don’t want to have to play this game like non stop in order to keep up with the competition, which is what I was having to do with darkfall. The same story is with SC2, but the competition scene is much more difficult if you could imagine.

All good games indeed. And you know Darkfall: Unholy Wars is coming out next month right? It looks to be a lot better, so I’m looking forward to seeing the changes that were said to be made.

• @Kimiko:

@Suncross:

I agree with you. My second favorite game is Darkfall. What really upsets me is that not enough people play the game. So many people join, get killed and leave. That will be the case with this game as well. I also don’t want to have to play this game like non stop in order to keep up with the competition, which is what I was having to do with darkfall. The same story is with SC2, but the competition scene is much more difficult if you could imagine.

All good games indeed. And you know Darkfall: Unholy Wars is coming out next month right? It looks to be a lot better, so I’m looking forward to seeing the changes that were said to be made.

Lol. If we ever get to know each other, we will look back at this moment and laugh that you asked me that question.

• @Suncross:

Lol. If we ever get to know each other, we will look back at this moment and laugh that you asked me that question.

It’s quite funny… as I’m already laughing! ;)

• Hi. I’m Unit 1_262, I like walks in the park and chasing strangers passing my house.

• @Unit:

Hi. I’m Unit 1_262, I like walks in the park and chasing strangers passing my house.

Throws a tennis ball

• Hi there, welcome to the community.

I look forward to hacking off your limbs on the battlefield. 8-)

• @ReMixx:

@Unit:

Hi. I’m Unit 1_262, I like walks in the park and chasing strangers passing my house.

Throws a tennis ball

Hey, I don’t need to be a dog to tell people to get the fuck away from my house! 8-)