Who do you go for in FFA?

• Well since there are no names shown, so it makes it harder to gank the same guy over and over is there any class that you make a b-line for?

For me it’s Vanguards with Billhooks & Bardiches, nothing more annoying than those pesky pokers. After that it’s Archers, everyone hates archers as they can destroy you mid kill, although playing as one is pretty much hell on earth.

Lastly I try to avoid fighting Knights if I can, they are the slowest to kill and often block you till you fall asleep.

• People with a decent amount of blood splashed on em :P. Usually playing as MaA, I can’t afford to get into a brawl with 2 or 3 full health Vanguards/Knights.

• @JARJAR:

For me it’s Vanguards with Billhooks & Bardiches, nothing more annoying than those pesky pokers.

My, that’s alot of health you got there…

Would be a shame if something were to…

Happen too it

Mwhahahahahaha!

• Everything in my path is pounded into dust! I berzerk when I play going after anything and everything that moves!!!

• Anyone that isn’t currently looking at me.

• As an MAA:
    archers -> anyone covered in blood -> man at arms -> isolated enemies

I stay away from mauls and halberds unless they are alone.

• @JARJAR:

Lastly I try to avoid fighting Knights if I can, they are the slowest to kill and often block you till you fall asleep.

And if they use a shield… Oh my

• @Slaughtervomit:

Everything in my path is pounded into dust! I berzerk when I play going after anything and everything that moves!!!

! hail ! the spirit of a true warrior! we need more players like you!

• lol except Slaughtervomit . you are all a bunch of bloody vultures!

imo i prefer knights or fellow maas

• @Slaughtervomit:

Everything in my path is pounded into dust! I berzerk when I play going after anything and everything that moves!!!

This.

• Anybody in range of my falchion. Also throwing oil pots into grand melee is <3

• Pretty much everyone. :D
    And if I see the winning player on the server, I’ll see how well I do against him. Even if he’s killed me dozens of times already.

• As an Archer i like to go for mid range kills, so whoever is in that proximity… Also i try not to piss off shield knights to much for obvious reasons :D

FFA as an Archer is pretty much hell though, often three players all ignore eachother and run for me, it’s just ridiculous… First after i have been split into two pieces (ore more) they acknowledge eachothers existense. sigh

• If we were talking about TDM… I’d have to say TK Kimiko before she TK’s me. :x