Razer Naga/ Mouse problem?

• Hello!

I just got the game today and when I tried to play it, my mouse keeps turning me to the left all the time. I can’t stop it in any way, it just keeps rotating left. I tried to adjust some sensitivity and restarted the game, Steam and my computer but none of those seem to help. I didn’t matter if it was a training mode or a battle, the mouse still kept rotating left for no reason, without me even touching the controls.

Has anybody experienced the same? Is it a mouse brand problem or can it be easily fixed? The mouse I am currently using is Razer Naga. Would be great to get some answers and with a little luck, a fast and simple solution ;)

Thank you!

• @WolfWithInk:

Hello!

I just got the game today and when I tried to play it, my mouse keeps turning me to the left all the time. I can’t stop it in any way, it just keeps rotating left. I tried to adjust some sensitivity and restarted the game, Steam and my computer but none of those seem to help. I didn’t matter if it was a training mode or a battle, the mouse still kept rotating left for no reason, without me even touching the controls.

Has anybody experienced the same? Is it a mouse brand problem or can it be easily fixed? The mouse I am currently using is Razer Naga. Would be great to get some answers and with a little luck, a fast and simple solution ;)

Thank you!

Do you have any gamepads plugged in?

• Yeah I found out about that messing up the mouse so now its all working. Thanks :arm:

• @WolfWithInk:

Yeah I found out about that messing up the mouse so now its all working. Thanks :arm:

Anytime :k1: