People not catching fire? [VISUAL BUG]

• I’m having a visual bug, whenever I throw the oil pot on people, the flame goes on the floor, the guy screams of agony, the armor looks melted, but they don’t actually have flames on them. So I reinstalled, same problem. I tried reinstalling on my old shit PC and on that PC the flames show up on the people! Any help?

Specs:
    Radeon HD 6950 2gb
    i5-2500k @ 3.3ghz
    8GB ram

• I haven’t ever seen anyone get flames on their models. I thought this was just how it was supposed to be.

• Funny thing is I posted this here on 3 places; reddit, Steam forum for the game, and official Chivalry forums…everyone gave me the same response, no one sees the flames either. I just went back on my old PC, players are lit ablaze and running around, hence why the armor melts.

I think I figured out the problem though, I messed with every little setting and I lowered my particle effects from High to either Low/Medium and the flames are working! So yeah it seems like the particle effects aren’t showing with the newest shaders/drivers which might be utilized when using “HIGH” settings for particles.

• @Ganic7:

Funny thing is I posted this here on 3 places; reddit, Steam forum for the game, and official Chivalry forums…everyone gave me the same response, no one sees the flames either. I just went back on my old PC, players are lit ablaze and running around, hence why the armor melts.

I think I figured out the problem though, I messed with every little setting and I lowered my particle effects from High to either Low/Medium and the flames are working! So yeah it seems like the particle effects aren’t showing with the newest shaders/drivers which might be utilized when using “HIGH” settings for particles.

That’s actually some interesting intel you got there. I’m gonna try lowering the particle effects setting and see if I can replicate what you have told me!