Heater Shield for Knights

• Maybe it would be a nice idea to add a heater shield for the knight, mainly they used heater shields a lot, but it would be nice to have a lighter shield than the kite as a knight :)

• Agreed, although as it stands now there isn’t much point in using a smaller shield anyway.

• Just give the Knight every weapon tree in the game.

• The knight had a heater shield originally in Age of Chivalry, so don’t see much of a problem…

• It’s redundant and a step closer to making any other combat class irrelevant.

• I don’t really see how giving a smaller shield to the knight is making other classes irrelevant? They’ll become a bigger target with more exposed areeas but the stamina drain on blocks will just be a bit less than the kite shield :)

• @SirRyan:

I don’t really see how giving a smaller shield to the knight is making other classes irrelevant? They’ll become a bigger target with more exposed areeas but the stamina drain on blocks will just be a bit less than the kite shield :)

But now I can actually see something els than the inside of my towershield when I block with shield