UDK.exe Not Responding

• Alright i need some help. I’ve searched all over the chivalry forums and Steam forums and nothing is working. I can’t run Chivalry (UDK.exe not responding), i have Ran vcredist_x64_vs2010sp1 and vcredist_x86_vs2010sp1 and DXSETUP, and still nothing works. Also i Verified the cache through steam. I even ran just UDK.exe and it still does not work. What the heck is going on.

• Here are my specs by the way:
    Intel I7
    4gb (2gb usable)
    Windows 7 64 bit
    ATI Radeon 5730

• Bump

• Could use some help here i really want to play this game and only have a few days off a month

• PLEASE HELP US!

• Try this: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=6174

If that doesn’t work, attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt.

• @ReMixx:

Try this: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=6174

If that doesn’t work, attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt.

Tried that Thread’s fix and it still won’t run, and also i don’t know how to get the launch.log or dxdiag.txt i see people post it but i have no idea how to get it.

• Bump

• Alright figured that one out. Here is my Launch.log and DxDiag. Any information would help! thanks! :] Especially to the Forum superstar remixx

• I would love to play this game, but still can’t!

• I had the same problem and none of the fixes I found here worked. What eventually did the trick for my system was to uninstall Ati Tray Tools. I checked the event viewer’s crash log for the UDK.exe and it pointed me to a file called raphook.dll that was in the Ati Tray tools folder. I tried to delete it but it didn’t work so I just uninstalled the tray tools all together. Try that, if you happen to have it as well.

• here my launch-log and my dxdiag.txt

PLEASE HELP ME I CAN’T PLAY THIS AMAZING GAME!!!

• PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!
    I HAVE THE GAME 3 DAYS AGO AND I CAN STILL PLAY!!!

• @Gibbi:

Alright figured that one out. Here is my Launch.log and DxDiag. Any information would help! thanks! :] Especially to the Forum superstar remixx

Lol sorry I didn’t check the forums much yesterday… No guarantees that I can help as I’m just a volunteer with no insider connections to the devs ;)

From your DxDiag, it looks like you have a funky driver for your video card:

Driver File Version:  ()
         Driver Version: 8.692.1.0
            DDI Version: 11
           Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
      Driver Attributes: Final Retail
       Driver Date/Size: , 0 bytes
            WHQL Logo'd: n/a
        WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

It’s missing the driver file version and driver date info. Can you try downloading the newest one from AMD’s website?

Aanndd for you:

@PLEASE:

here my launch-log and my dxdiag.txt

PLEASE HELP ME I CAN’T PLAY THIS AMAZING GAME!!!

Your video card is below minimum requirements and is not supported by Chivalry. Sorry, you won’t be able to play the game :(

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
            Card name: Radeon X1950 Pro

• ty :(

• Okay i updated the drivers and it still won’t work heres my launch.log

• @Puluzu:

I had the same problem and none of the fixes I found here worked. What eventually did the trick for my system was to uninstall Ati Tray Tools. I checked the event viewer’s crash log for the UDK.exe and it pointed me to a file called raphook.dll that was in the Ati Tray tools folder. I tried to delete it but it didn’t work so I just uninstalled the tray tools all together. Try that, if you happen to have it as well.

I have know idea where or what the Ati tray tools or folder is

• @Gibbi:

@Puluzu:

I had the same problem and none of the fixes I found here worked. What eventually did the trick for my system was to uninstall Ati Tray Tools. I checked the event viewer’s crash log for the UDK.exe and it pointed me to a file called raphook.dll that was in the Ati Tray tools folder. I tried to delete it but it didn’t work so I just uninstalled the tray tools all together. Try that, if you happen to have it as well.

Try updating your video card drivers first from AMD’s website.

• @ReMixx:

@Gibbi:

@Puluzu:

Try updating your video card drivers first from AMD’s website.

Updated the mstraight from the site and still not Working.

• @Gibbi:

Updated the mstraight from the site and still not Working.

Please attach a new DxDiag.txt and let’s see if I missed anything else :)