Leaderboards/Ranking

• I wish there was a leaderboard with like weekly stats… Like who can get the most kills in one week and it resets… Stuff like that…

• @Raserei:

I wish there was a leaderboard with like weekly stats… Like who can get the most kills in one week and it resets… Stuff like that…

I don’t much care either way, but I’ve also never seen a legitimate implementation of this kind of thing that was not hacked to the point of meaninglessness.

• I think a leaderboard would be hard to implement for this type of game. FFA kills would dominate, it would be too simple to farm for score in small servers, etc…

I would like to see personal stats and regular tournaments of all formats in place of a leaderboard.

• if there would be a leaderboard it should count unique kill, like when I killed you 1 it count 1 when I killed you again it doesnt count, but when you kill me I get -1 you get +1.
    its should count the number of accounts I killed.
    but only count last fights with them.
    doesnt matter If i killed him 100 times it count 1 and at 101th battle he kills me he gets the 1 point I lose 1 point