What does BotRatio 1.00000 do?

• As the title, I’ve tried multiple ways to create an uneven match for my mates and myself on my own server but unfortunately after extensively searching through this forum. I get it that it is at the moment impossible for me to create a “last stand” between my friends and the bots.

I’m pretty sure if there was such an option, it would make this game even better for those looking for some good quality coop time with friends only. more like a pve experience rather than pvp.

addredbots or addbluebots does really crash the server. (I’ve tried) why put in commands that actually crashes the server huh devs?

so, my question is as I looked up the config files.

under the PCServer-UDKGame

we have this line.

[UTGame.UTGame]
    BotRatio=1.000000

i’ve tried changing that number to 3. in expecting it to me 3 bots to 1 human player. that didn’t work. Has anyone tried this?

• Odd, because that’s how it should work.

• it doesn’t apparently….on my end at least. could you try that Martin?

• I tried it, to no avail. The bots just split even on me despite setting a ratio of 5. One of the programmers might be able to give an insight as to why this doesn’t work…

• shucks……i’ve even tried putting the figure at 75. (much like Battlefield style) doesn’t work. splits even

• I’m trying it too… no success till now.
    is it able to kick bots to get offbalanced teams?

• God please answer this. How did you do to create your server? I have tried looking it up but nobody gives me an answer!

• @slibbfalusken:

God please answer this. How did you do to create your server? I have tried looking it up but nobody gives me an answer!

What? Are you trying to create your server or do this thing with the bots? O.o