Free-for-all Vanguard montage

• Heya! Here’s my first chivalry vid on my new youtube-channel, some FFA vanguard montage stuff. I know this video doesn’t contain anything special, but it’s still some decent button smashing. Hopefully few of you people will spot yourselves in the video :) I’m eager to create more videos so please leave comments about which kind of videos I should be making.

http://youtu.be/vexyCOZuo-U

• A lot of your attacks weren’t draining stamina? Does that make sense?

• @ReMixx:

A lot of your attacks weren’t draining stamina? Does that make sense?

Yea seems like stabs aren’t draining any stamina with that weapon, and yea, that doesn’t make any sense…

• @Smerte:

@ReMixx:

Yea seems like stabs aren’t draining any stamina with that weapon, and yea, that doesn’t make any sense…

And you were regenerating stamina while running? It looked like you were running.

• @ReMixx:

@Smerte:

@ReMixx:

And you were regenerating stamina while running? It looked like you were running.

If I have taken any damage, I’m not sprinting so that I will regenerate HP. Dunno If stamina regens then too, atleast it seems that way.

• @Smerte:

If I have taken any damage, I’m not sprinting so that I will regenerate HP. Dunno If stamina regens then too, atleast it seems that way.

Oh you weren’t sprinting, okay. Looked like it from the video (not sprinting always feel so slow when I’m playing :) )

I think that not using stamina while attacking is a bug at least.

• Yea I tested the other vanguard weapons but seems like the halberd is only one with stamina drain bug, or whatever that is.