Make A Practice Training Asap

• well as a new player I need to train
    I am making topic and writing asap cos it would be too easy for you. Just give me and bot invulnerability. So I can train blocks, or train hits. also picking bots weapons would be nice.

• Can you not use the tutorial? The feinting part will be fixed, but other than that, you can play around with it.

Or go on a duel server and practice with real people. I tend to find that works well, because some people will be nice and offer advice, etc.

• tutorial gives you 3 times block or hitting and do all those unnecessary things.

I only play duel servers already.

but I need an immortality to train blocks.

• Block is the most easy thing to learn

go on a real multiplayer sereveur and block or creat a bot game, or make training part 2 fight bot and block

• I am already on multiplayer duel servers and players are there very experienced
    block isnt that easy agasint experienced players whom aare really fast and you dont see whats going on.

• create a server with bots … its not as good as playing vs real players but its still good for practice …

• bots are too easy

• Don’t ever block, just rush in and mash lmb.

There, you’ve now mastered Chivalry.

You’re welcome. ;)

• @Slaughtervomit:

Don’t ever block, just rush in and mash lmb.

There, you’ve now mastered Chivalry.

You’re welcome. ;)

are you sure we playing same game?

• I love you.

I am truly amazed

• Even the topic title proves everyone who commented just wanted to waste the guys poor time.
    I agree mate, we need a way of improving our reflex’s without being criticized on our score.
    We need a way to also set it so that we are not limited by our mistakes. There is no training game mode were players can only be taken down to minimal health (plus health/stam regen options im guessing) so practicing against players is stupid. Couse of the issues with class balancing and gear allocation i fear duel server stopped being training grounds long ago for those interested in the basic nature of reaction time. Couse of the balance of class’s the skill in fighting many at once is very rare. Develop it and you will be remembered in LTS and FFA.
    So in other words, the best men could practice against the best. The very best could practice against many at once.

good luck finding 30 slaves to play this game with you often enough so you can practice against multiple targets at once. FML its one simple programming command, does anyone know the programmers name? im curious why he wants to rip us off for the amount we pay for servers by limiting our best power. COMMANDS! A Skill command for bots and a god mode like the last chivalry had would be a fair start considering the last one was free to play.

• @Agannazar’s:

bots are too easy

Bots are too easy, players are too good?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@Agannazar’s:

bots are too easy

Bots are too easy, players are too good?

Agreed, humans are OP. Nerf 'em!!

• @Kimiko:

Can you not use the tutorial? The feinting part will be fixed, but other than that, you can play around with it.

Or go on a duel server and practice with real people. I tend to find that works well, because some people will be nice and offer advice, etc.

The use for tutorial is only to learn how to perfom the mechanism within the game, like block, feint, combo, kicks and ect.

What he seeks out is a way to fight against a Bot that would act like a solid attack-dummy, I myself used to train a lot in offline-mode with bots on Age of Chivalry. I would make them do-hold blocks to see if there was ways to get past, and I would train or try out many different various techniqus, going to a duel server is going to be a pain in the ass finding someone who is willingly to respawn and stand still as you try out the techniques.