Servers with fake number of users

• The one issue i find the most annoying is not balance or people with over 150ms skipping around like its N64 cartridge tipping time(whoever gets that reference nowadays…)

The most annoying thing to me is freaking servers that post 18/24 or 14/16 and are in fact empty. I actually have to right click and look at server infor for each and every one. All i see is fake users whove been there for 60+ hours, some for 20+… anyway you get the idea.

If i was a king and this was AD 1164, i’d have them stretched, gutted, quartered and have their heads on spikes to decorate the nice warning sign i’d put at the front gates of my fief.

• Hot fix is coming soon to fix it.

• Can i still have their heads on spikes?

• @dbx10:

Can i still have their heads on spikes?

If you can kill them, sure.

• These “fake users” are like ghosts of users who were on the server but for some reason still show up being there… Hope the hotfix comes asap because it becomes more and more difficult to find a server with a good amount of players.

• This is seriously annoying. Not sure why it wasn’t fixed in the last patch. Out of all the bugs there were before the last big patch this was the most annoying one, and it’s still here.

• @dbx10:

If i was a king and this was AD 1164, i’d have them stretched, gutted, quartered and have their heads on spikes to decorate the nice warning sign i’d put at the front gates of my fief.

kneels
    I offer my sword in fealty and pray my Liege grant me a humble fief. By your holy command, I shall seek out these deceitful players and enforce the King’s Justice upon them.

• Sorry about that. The devs are working on fixing this!