[SOLVED]Getting sick of unlocking items over and over again.

• Hello,

I’m really irritated, I’ve unlocked everything in this game beside bow/crossbow and for some reason, on the very same server it changes the map and I lost absolutely ALL my unlocks.

It happened twice now. I can’t express how frustrating it is.

• Happen to have your config files set to read-only? Or any governing folder, for that matter?

• @Bucketsmith:

Happen to have your config files set to read-only? Or any governing folder, for that matter?

For some reason I got all my unlock back, I don’t know why, I haven’t done anything special, I relaunched steam and restarted my computer but all my unlock were still missing; Then suddenly they appear again after a map change as well.

I didn’t touch anything in the game folder beside deleting the chivalry file from ‘my documents’ as suggested when the patch came out to fix the keybinds issues.

• An educated guess would be that the server lost connection to the global servers and thus couldn’t fetch your unlocks. Other than that I have no idea.

• @kywild:

An educated guess would be that the server lost connection to the global servers and thus couldn’t fetch your unlocks. Other than that I have no idea.

I don’t know, I’ve tried an offline game against the bots and I didn’t have any unlocks as well.

Anyway the issue seem to be solved now, it’s very weird