Issue with server browser.

• I have noticed that some other people have had issues with the server browser. I now have the same issue, I was playing yesterday but then I came home to get on and nothing would show up on the browser. I cannot see anything in my favorites, the game runs fine when I play with bots. I also have the issue of trying to click on view server info and the game crashes. I have downloaded the file that was mentioned and replaced it in my steam folder, I have also tried deleting the folder, opting in for the steam beta, restarting steam, turning off my firewall all to no avail. Any information?

• I as well am dealing with this most frustrating issue

• Have you found anything close to a fix?

• Does it work again now? If not…

Can you still connect manually to servers?

Vanquish Servers:
    Vanquish - Saturday Knight Fever (Dallas) 32 slot [69.162.113.86:7777]
    Vanquish Thy Foes! TO & TD (Chicago) 24 slot [74.91.125.196:6000]
    Vanquish - Duel Server (Chicago) 12 slot [74.91.124.229:6000]

Open the in-game console (tilde key) and type in “open 69.162.113.86:7777” without the quotes. Replace the ip address and port number for whichever server that you’d like to connect to.

Also, what does your Steam settings look like under this tab?
    [attachment=0:3joo3qug]steamsettings.png[/attachment:3joo3qug]

• It actually started working… for no reason? Was there a small patch or something because I got on today and I could find servers.

• @parrisgg:

It actually started working… for no reason? Was there a small patch or something because I got on today and I could find servers.

Nope. It may have been your router getting flooded with query packets and with enough time, it flushed them out.

• Make sure Steam is in Online mode, mine was in offline mode for some reason even though i had an internet connection, but it worked again once I put it in online mode.

• Make sure Steam is in Online mode, mine was in offline mode for some reason even though i had an internet connection, but it worked again once I put it in online mode.