Any information on the no servers issue?

• On the 25th, I bought the game and had no problems all day. On the 26th, servers stopped showing up so I googled it and saw some solutions, and after I deleted the master server file, that did it. However, as I played the game a lot through out the day, opening and closing it a few times, it started to become a common problem that i’d have to go through the processes of deleting the file and restarting the game sometimes up to 5 times before it’d actually start showing me servers. This morning I had to reset it 2 or 3 times and it worked.

Now later today, after deleting the MasterServer2.vdf about 10 times times, replacing it with the one from viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3136 4 or 5 times, and downloading the steam beta update, I still can’t see servers, I simply cannot get it to show servers anymore no matter what I do and I don’t have any connection issues on anything else.

Can some one give me some more info on this? Are there any more fixes? Is something like actually down and not working or what? Because I don’t know at all what could have changed on my end to make go from working fine, to finicky, to 100% broken over the course of 3 days. Most importantly, when the hell is this going to be officially and finally fixed? I know it’s really steams fault but I’m just looking for some information here.

I Deleted the Suppress=DevOnline in the UDKEngine.ini and attached is my latest launch log.

• Can you try deleting your My Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare folder? If it’s not working, remove the Suppress=DevOnline from the UDKEngine.ini in Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config and reattach a new copy of it after you sit on the server browser for a few minutes and exiting cleanly.

Also, there will be a new hotfix soon that should address the server browser.

• Go to My Games and delete the chiv folder. Fixed it for me.