In game Tool for Customization

• I do not know what is planned as far as any armor customization or if the developers are done with that. However I think it would add a neat aspect to the game to have an in game customization tool for images and armors, Say have Preloaded standard Heraldic and other images that people could choose to arrange in whatever way. For example the Chest Texture on the Vanguard and Archer that bears the Agathian cross or the Eagle of the Masons could be replaced with the user created one which is made up of pieces that would already be native to the game. You could do the same with the Shields and Chest banners on the Knight’s as well as the shields for Man-at-Arms. I think it would be cool to see two Clans clash getting their own personal “Clan Arms” bloody in battle .

• I think it would be great. The least intrusive way to introduce it would be to let people pick “monochrome” designs that can then be made blue/white or red/black depending on which team they end up on. Letting people choose their own colours could be confusing, or at least garish.

• So the Blue and Red colors would still be distinguishable after someone goes crazy with the customization tool, right? Because having a Agathian MAA coloring most of his designs red to make him look a bit like a Mason MAA would be confusing.

• How about customizable paterns and such. No color editing as that is done by the faction but just the patern of the logo. I also think even without this the shields should reflect the team.

• secondary colours and patterns could be cutomizable as well as shield coat of arms and colour

also more armour designs and helmets would be nice

• If Chivalry had customizable characters/colors, it would keep alot of players (Mostly clan members) playing this game.

“If you build it…The nerds will come”

• @ransack:

I think it would be great. The least intrusive way to introduce it would be to let people pick “monochrome” designs that can then be made blue/white or red/black depending on which team they end up on. Letting people choose their own colours could be confusing, or at least garish.

This would definitely be the easiest way to go out about it, but to help get rid of team confusion, i think they would have to do away with Red and Blue in customization, or limit those colors as Secondary colors as fdsdh1 stated.

@Cheesus:

If Chivalry had customizable characters/colors, it would keep alot of players (Mostly clan members) playing this game.

“If you build it…The nerds will come”

This was my thinking as well, community/clans are what help keep a game alive. I do hope that they see the same possible long term investment in this idea.

• I would say make the patterns and designs grey scale then have the appropriate team color overlap it.