An objective mode where the objectives don't matter?

• Was playing castle defense, defending against the enemy team trying to use a ram to break down the gates. Our team succeeds and the enemy team is stopped… then the next round starts and automatically breaks the gate down and starts us on “Defend the King” anyway. Is that really the only progression available? Why even have the defending objective if completing it doesn’t make any difference?

• imo this is one of the best objective modes also perfect as it is now. Some players like a chance to be King. or a Kings champion. hehe. Or the Kings Assassin.

• Chances are, the objective was completed in the last few seconds. If you actually defend full time on the ram objective, you never see the King objective and your team wins the round.

• @Qux:

Was playing castle defense, defending against the enemy team trying to use a ram to break down the gates. Our team succeeds and the enemy team is stopped… then the next round starts and automatically breaks the gate down and starts us on “Defend the King” anyway. Is that really the only progression available? Why even have the defending objective if completing it doesn’t make any difference?

I think there’s a bug, sometimes it said “objective succeeded” (or I don’t know what word it is, I don’t have the game in english) when you’re a defender, even though you failed and the enemy team did break the door.
    And I noticed it did that only on that map.

But no, when you do stop the ram in time, you win.

• @The:

I think there’s a bug, sometimes it said “objective succeeded” (or I don’t know what word it is, I don’t have the game in english) when you’re a defender, even though you failed and the enemy team did break the door.
    And I noticed it did that only on that map.

But no, when you do stop the ram in time, you win.

Completely correct.

• Be happy. Last stage of that map is the most fun i had yet in this game, if the teams are fairly balanced.

• I hate being king. Being a King sucks because you’re sitting at the back with your thumbs up your ass hoping to wait out ten or so minutes while your buddies either ditch you or hang back probably dying numerous times while you turtle.