Improved tutorial

• I think the tutorial needs some improvement:

• first of all the different areas should be individually accessable after having done them all
    • there should be a mode to fight against bots for training
    • there should be a mode that includes team fighting where the goal is to kill the enemy team without doing team damage; This might help some new players to learn how to avoid team damage. This one thing that frustrateds advanced players and gets new players kicked which will also frustrate them

• I agree that the tutorial could be better. If you are going into combat anyway you might as well have had a few practice runs with bots. I would like to see a choice given to new players to fight either “weak” “normal” or “hard” enemies time after time in the tutorial camp.

Some other things also need to be redone, for example choosing between Agatha and the Mason Order in the tutorial… Does it even have any effect on anything at all except the changed dialogue of the trainers?

Personally i like team damage. Gives you a idea that you’re running around with a deadly weapon and that you shouldn’t aim your swing at anything you don’t want to kill.

I also noticed loads of spelling mistakes, subtitles not matching what is said and words not matching what is actually happening. In “Advanced Combat Training” for example the trainer tells you to look at how he swings his sword… only thing is he had a club in his hand.

• @Sylanthor:

Personally i like team damage. Gives you a idea that you’re running around with a deadly weapon and that you shouldn’t aim your swing at anything you don’t want to kill.

Team damage is good the way it is. But as a new player you might not be aware of it or how large the swing of a slash hit actually is.
    This leads to many team kills by noobs and big frustration on both sides. So in my opinion there should be “something” that makes them more aware of it.

• @Effect:

@Sylanthor:

Team damage is good the way it is. But as a new player you might not be aware of it or how large the swing of a slash hit actually is.
    This leads to many team kills by noobs and big frustration on both sides. So in my opinion there should be “something” that makes them more aware of it.

Indeed for example you see a lot of players swinging things like spears or other long 2 handed weapons horizontally while most of the time in a battle with allies involved this is a very risky thing to do.