Does the game get easier?

• UnknownXV: It’s probably part lag and part inexperience, looking back at my first few matches i really didn’t know what to do. But indeed practice makes perfect, and it just takes some getting used to the way opponents move about in the game.

• I think you might have been in a game with me last night on the other team! There was a MAA who was 0-12 and was venting about it haha. He was a good sport though. I was the archer on the barn roof who killed him a few times. Don’t worry! Its pretty normal to get killed a bunch of times as a noobie. You will learn. I have been playing for a few weeks and am a lot better than I was when I started out.

MAA might be a tough class to start with. I personally started with Knight because they are the most durable. Probably a good idea for a new player to start with that so you can get more practice in instead of being constantly 1 shotted before you learn anything! Hang in there, this game is awesome but a little frustrating at first to learn!

• P.S.

Find a duel server. It is really the best way to learn how to attack and block effectively with any of the classes.

• @TedBundyJr:

P.S.

Find a duel server. It is really the best way to learn how to attack and block effectively with any of the classes.

I see people talking about duel servers but I never actually saw one or see anything that indicates it even exists.
    How do you find one?

• @The:

@TedBundyJr:

P.S.

I see people talking about duel servers but I never actually saw one or see anything that indicates it even exists.
    How do you find one?

In the server filter, type in Duel or 1v1 and refresh the list. Filter by ping, and join the lowest one.

• @UnknownXV:

@The:

@TedBundyJr:

P.S.

How do you find one?

In the server filter, type in Duel or 1v1 and refresh the list. Filter by ping, and join the lowest one.

Thank you :)

• @Fryseboks:

How to master this game:

1. Join 64 man FFA server.
    2. Choose knight or vanguard with a high-reach twohanded weapon.
    3. Set mouse sensitivity to maximum.
    4. ALL ABOARD THE LMB HELICOPTERZ

And then you get parried and slaughtered. This isn’t WotR in which blocking is this ancient forgotten skills that only gods have learned to master.

• @TedBundyJr:

I think you might have been in a game with me last night on the other team! There was a MAA who was 0-12 and was venting about it haha. He was a good sport though. I was the archer on the barn roof who killed him a few times. Don’t worry! Its pretty normal to get killed a bunch of times as a noobie. You will learn. I have been playing for a few weeks and am a lot better than I was when I started out.

MAA might be a tough class to start with. I personally started with Knight because they are the most durable. Probably a good idea for a new player to start with that so you can get more practice in instead of being constantly 1 shotted before you learn anything! Hang in there, this game is awesome but a little frustrating at first to learn!

You! I was just crossing the bridge when i saw a guy on a shed, i said to my teammates someone kill that guy before he takes everyone out :D Then a minute later you vanished… did you get killed? haha What a coincidence. Then you must have seen how time after time i went towards my inevitable doom.

I just had a lot of misfortune in that match plus it was also my one of the first times i played :)

• @Sylanthor:

@TedBundyJr:

I think you might have been in a game with me last night on the other team! There was a MAA who was 0-12 and was venting about it haha. He was a good sport though. I was the archer on the barn roof who killed him a few times. Don’t worry! Its pretty normal to get killed a bunch of times as a noobie. You will learn. I have been playing for a few weeks and am a lot better than I was when I started out.

You! I was just crossing the bridge when i saw a guy on a shed, i said to my teammates someone kill that guy before he takes everyone out :D Then a minute later you vanished… did you get killed? haha What a coincidence. Then you must have seen how time after time i went towards my inevitable doom.

I just had a lot of misfortune in that match plus it was also my one of the first times i played :)

LOL! I don’t recall I might have been killed yeah. But I remember you trying to burn the farm and telling me you were going to get it eventually, and you did haha. I tried to type but I was bugged for some reason. Yeah I think you’re doing better than I first was when I started, just stick to it and you will get better!

• @vek329:

@Fryseboks:

How to master this game:

1. Join 64 man FFA server.
    2. Choose knight or vanguard with a high-reach twohanded weapon.
    3. Set mouse sensitivity to maximum.
    4. ALL ABOARD THE LMB HELICOPTERZ

And then you get parried and slaughtered. This isn’t WotR in which blocking is this ancient forgotten skills that only gods have learned to master.

Mashing LMB still nets a lot of kills. You can’t parry when you are in a 3 way battle and some vangaurd comes up behind you and decapitates everyone! Still, most LMB mashers get handled.