You're all bad at this game.

• I have an easier time believing that than the following untrue statements that are being thrown around this board:

If anyone disagrees and thinks that these statements are true I will gladly explain in painstaking detail how it is in fact false. But you can save us both time and just accept that you aren’t half as good as you think you are and don’t know what the hell you’re even looking at most of the time.

• Here’s a fun-filled response to a fun-filled thread~!

:o

• Fists are OP

• But but I got a 2.0 kdr on a pub server! That’s so good and makes me the best player ever!

• Perhaps the OP is not yet at a level where he is capable of spotting the balancing issues? Perhaps people have different opinions which is why there are so many being thrown around the forums?

• Mike_Effing_Jones has the answers here. He is a genius.

I thought I’d try to help spread the word.

Because your opinion is right and everyone else’s is wrong.

Give me a break.

• NERF EVERYTHING THAT KILLS ME BECAUSE OF REASONS

• @Kwal:

Fists are OP

Can’t be more true.

FISTFIGHTERS, ASSEMBLE !

…that sounded a bit silly, doesn’t it ?

• @Kwal:

Fists are OP

Fists wouldn’t be op if the jab didn’t reach across time and space. In fact they aren’t, the jab just reaches much further than anyone would think.

The damage for the fists is respectable but the speed is what I like, I’ll often change to fists to overwhelm a good blocker that’s using a slow weapon when my secondary just isn’t fast enough or has become too predictable.

@Slaughtervomit:

Mike_Effing_Jones has the answers here. He is a genius.

I thought I’d try to help spread the word.

Because your opinion is right and everyone else’s is wrong.

Your support is invaluable.

edit: brb work, i’ll respond to any on topic posts.

• :)
    hey i get 2.0’s-3.0’skd or higher in pubs
    …when im MAA

• Nerf the trees! Nerf them I say!

• @The:

Nerf the trees! Nerf them I say!

Considering all trees in Stoneshill don’t actually block projectiles right now, they go straight through, this is the only decent post in this topic.

Locked.