Chivalry Weapon Survey

• Hi,

I created a google docs survey about the weapon options in Chivalry. Feel free to participate/spread the word.

Survey: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie … RFlPS0E6MQ

Results: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie … RFlPS0E6MQ

Looking forward to see the results.

• Good idea for overview. Ill try and spread the survey to my friends.

• Interesting to see the war axe is that popular on the Vanguard when it’s just inferior (sadly) to both the hatchet and the dane axe.

Nice survey though.

MaA with broadsword, cudgel and throwing daggers for the win! :fight:

• I think you can already see that noone wants to use tiny crossbows or tiny throwing spears. For obvious 1-shot vs. 2-shot reasons.

• @Ulven:

Interesting to see the war axe is that popular on the Vanguard when it’s just inferior (sadly) to both the hatchet and the dane axe.

Nice survey though.

MaA with broadsword, cudgel and throwing daggers for the win! :fight:

I think most vanguards don’t even use their secondaries.

• @Atanar:

I think you can already see that noone wants to use tiny crossbows or tiny throwing spears. For obvious 1-shot vs. 2-shot reasons.

lol

• I see a clear trend here, people generally don’t like weapons that do little damage.

• Nice
    UP!

• I’m going to bump this, pretty good information given about players opinions.

• Yup odd how that sums it up. While I haven’t really researched the weapons a bunch those are pretty much what I gravitate to. Just trial and error really. Not one to use exploits and or tweaks all that much myself I wonder what the results would be if you couldn’t … “look at shoes and overhand”, " matrix / crouch and overhead" “mouse drag” etc……

• I was confused why so many Vanguard players still preferred the Halberd above everything else, then I realized when the thread was created.

• Not one to use exploits and or tweaks all that much myself I wonder what the results would be if you couldn’t … “look at shoes and overhand”, " matrix / crouch and overhead" “mouse drag” etc……

Bah… I miss spoke / typed… Not if you “couldn’t” but if they yielded a lesser result is more accurate. I wonder if the same weapons would be as popular.

• I still like the halberd. I surprised that for all the hate archers get, they’er the least played class. The holy water sprinkler seemed very unpopular back then. Same with the light weapons. A shame the light crossbow isn’t a chu ko nu. Would have been good against light infantry.

So, 2013 edition anyone?

• I was confused why so many Vanguard players still preferred the Halberd above everything else, then I realized when the thread was created.

Oh…. Ya… I see that now … I guess the poll is a smidge retro… ;) Still fairly accurate though.