Kneel animation

• …I read on forum some users ask if players can kneel, but i haven’t find answer by dev…
    …is in your plans introduce this animations…?

…could be useful to protect behind objects or hiding in tall vegetation…

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• Crouching is possible in Chivalry, yes. It’s more of a combat action this time around; you are able to crouch lower, providing a better chance to evade certain attacks. You are still also able to crouch with ranged weapons behind cover, but bear in mind, you will be unable to move whilst crouching regardless of what weapon you use.

• @Martin:

Crouching is possible in Chivalry, yes. It’s more of a combat action this time around; you are able to crouch lower, providing a better chance to evade certain attacks. You are still also able to crouch with ranged weapons behind cover, but bear in mind, you will be unable to move whilst crouching regardless of what weapon you use.

…Very interesting, thanks for the answer…-_^

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• If only we could dance. :jlaff:

• @HitMan:

If only we could dance. :jlaff:

+1

• lol I remember I would always try to duck jump and it would duck every time. Confused me for a long time that I couldn’t jump after attacking, taking damage, blocking. Confused me so much, I actually used a +DuckJump hotkey for a while. Which added more confusion when I switched back.

Ducking is totally useless in AoC, besides the duck jump. It’s a welcome addition. I’d like to see faster stamina/life if ducking.

• I’ve ducked to hid from arrows.