Best archer

• We totally need an EU vs NA Archer only match.

• Lilboots aka Robinhood
    OP (that’s his name) aka Green Arrow
    Easily 2 best archers in Aus.

• Wtf no one has included me yet…

• Nova is the best archer at least on west coast servers.

• Loo is best archer. :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb: :archb:

• Cant say who the best, but one most memorable for me is Loo, amazing skill with bow.

Story: I think he witnessed once me shooting a guy across the huge field, he was only wounded of course, but then came the hilarious moment when guy whom I shot turn, with pure luck, turn around and start beating his ally :D Now the guy was suddenly be tked was like “wtf!?!” in chat and the one I shot was something like “you fucking threw axe on me” which Loo commented that it was me actually who shot them “It was Ludofin who shot at you, he is that good.”, I mean those guys were votekicking each other out already. I think I lolled a bit.

I consider myself quite skillful when in *flow, no matter the class, but Loo has impressed me being very skillful archer in every match I saw him. Peacerer is REALLY good too. Actually there are quite a few great archer so it is hard to say who are the best, but once you meet a skillful archer, you know it and you hate it.

• Ludofin a.k.a Barraon the Berserker
    • Flow is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. In essence, flow is characterized by complete absorption in what one does

• @Ludofin:

Cant say who the best, but one most memorable for me is Loo, amazing skill with bow.

Story: I think he witnessed once me shooting a guy across the huge field, he was only wounded of course, but then came the hilarious moment when guy whom I shot turn, with pure luck, turn around and start beating his ally :D Now the guy was suddenly be tked was like “wtf!?!” in chat and the one I shot was something like “you fucking threw axe on me” which Loo commented that it was me actually who shot them “It was Ludofin who shot at you, he is that good.”, I mean those guys were votekicking each other out already. I think I lolled a bit.

I consider myself quite skillful when in *flow, no matter the class, but Loo has impressed me being very skillful archer in every match I saw him. Peacerer is REALLY good too. Actually there are quite a few great archer so it is hard to say who are the best, but once you meet a skillful archer, you know it and you hate it.

• Ludofin a.k.a Barraon the Berserker
    • Flow is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity. In essence, flow is characterized by complete absorption in what one does

Jesus, that’s a sexy post. If only I stomped pubs with the same setup over and over :s
    It’d be worth it for that post (not that Australians post that often).

• @Ludofin:

Peacerer is REALLY good too.

Thanks man. 8-)

• Loo is no way near as good as DJHANDSFREE and the RK archers

• |?i??| lJ Totally lethal with a xbow or any bow for that matter and his melee skills are sick.