Uh. Fist Expansion

• Well. Yeah, fist are cool and all, but it’d be cool to have more to them. Like weapon unlocks for them. So you can go bare knuckle, or go brass knuckle. >.>

Something else which would be cool is have a wrist guard. Of course, it can’t be permanent. Make it like the wooden crossbow shield that breaks overtime. Just that you don’t have to deploy it to make it work. This would overtake a shield spot of course, so you don’t go around with a buckler and wrist guards all day long. But it would help fight off those people who love seeking fist fighters as an easy target.

• I wouldn’t mind bracers that could block/parry at least 1 handed weapons (I’m scared to say Batman style, but like Batman does in Batman Begins I think it was where he blocked the guy’s sword with his bracers).

• Vanguard needs fist primaries. One might expect to see them on MaA, but since MaA can’t do a falcon punch it would be a waste. Also, VG is the shieldless all-in charger class so it makes sense for him to have the berserker weapon.

Brass knuckles - as fast as unarmed fists but do heavy concussive damage, beastly at crushing pretty much anyone’s face. However, they also share the downside of not being able to block weapons.

Punch daggers - slightly slower than fists, used mainly for jabbing to do moderate piercing damage. They can block weapons but the stamina drain is immense for doing so. Most powerful charge attack, goring anyone’s brain in one hit if you get them in the face.

Katars - slowest but longest reach and best for blocking, being slightly better than a dagger in stamina loss. Slashing damage hooks and uppercuts and a long reaching jab that does piercing damage.

• I want a rat flail.

On topic, I don’t think fists were exactly a weapon of choice back then (on the battlefield), and would consider katars etc to be a bit too exotic for chivalry. Unless you let me dual wield knives ;D

• Maul gloves! Super heavy hammer shaped gloves that are pretty much mauls for your hands!!! :D

• @ReMixx:

I wouldn’t mind bracers that could block/parry at least 1 handed weapons (I’m scared to say Batman style, but like Batman does in Batman Begins I think it was where he blocked the guy’s sword with his bracers).

I found so much irony in that statement as my name in-game is Batman. But yeah, there definitively would have to be some logic into them. I can’t say I’m 100% for fist weapons, but I do love the idea of having something to block, or help block/slow down (make it weaker) to help protect fist fighters. Now that I’ve unlocked everything, that’s all I do, is go around punching people.

@SlyGoat:

Vanguard needs fist primaries. One might expect to see them on MaA, but since MaA can’t do a falcon punch it would be a waste. Also, VG is the shieldless all-in charger class so it makes sense for him to have the berserker weapon.

Brass knuckles - as fast as unarmed fists but do heavy concussive damage, beastly at crushing pretty much anyone’s face. However, they also share the downside of not being able to block weapons.

Punch daggers - slightly slower than fists, used mainly for jabbing to do moderate piercing damage. They can block weapons but the stamina drain is immense for doing so. Most powerful charge attack, goring anyone’s brain in one hit if you get them in the face.

Katars - slowest but longest reach and best for blocking, being slightly better than a dagger in stamina loss. Slashing damage hooks and uppercuts and a long reaching jab that does piercing damage.

I’d rather not limit it down. I understand brass knuckles on a man at arms would be crazy because of his dodge. Maybe add different things to the different classes. There’s plenty of classes to spread these things out at.