Money Back

• I want my money back for purchasing a game that has online play that RARELY if EVER works. This is bullshit. Fix the fucking problem within the next week or give me my money back. Can’t find servers half the time, can’t play with friends through steam 100% of the time. Fix the fucking problem you scrub ass fucking game designers.

• The hate is strong in this one.

If you buy a game that has just been released by a small team of devs, then you have to understand that it’s not a Triple-A title, nor does it have the staffing behind one. These things take time and if you went out of your way to buy a game like this right when it hits release, then you need to wait patiently for things to smooth out. If you wanted a perfect game from the get-go, then you should have bought something else. Actually - scratch that. There’s no such thing.

You might want to change your name too, if you plan on staying once it gets fixed. You might be sending the wrong impression.

• If I were a dev, I’d be very eager to give someone with that attitude moneyz. :?

• The game has worked perfectly fine for me. There must be a PEBKAC! :D

• @Moneyback:

I want my money back for purchasing a game that has online play that RARELY if EVER works. This is bullshit. Fix the fucking problem within the next week or give me my money back. Can’t find servers half the time, can’t play with friends through steam 100% of the time. Fix the fucking problem you scrub ass fucking game designers.

Sounds like a problem on your end. Me and my roommate play this game with no problems aside from some hardcore ping (on our end) and sometimes I have to restart the game to find servers… But hardly an inconvenience just takes 30 seconds or so. My suggestion would be for you to calm down and devote your mental energy to something else because this is obviously frustrating you a great deal!

• I just think it’s bullshit I should have to restart a game multiple times to do something so simple as finding a server.

• Game has been working surprisingly well for me considering that it’s an Indie game and there are/were quite a few bugs in the game. Mind posting your system specs or checking into your ISP so that people can help with a solution. You aren’t getting your money back so you might as well find a way to play it.

• If you came here with another tone then it could had been really easy to help you, but with that attitude you wont go far.

• Just waiting on a lock now. No point leaving this open to discussion - there is nothing to discuss that hasn’t be spoken of elsewhere.

• Doo dee doo MINE WORKS haha ;p

Seriously though, did you expect to come in here shooting your mouth off and expect results? Off with you and come back once you learn manners.

• Have you tried looking in the support forums to see if there is anything that can help you?

You have two posts to your name, so you might want to try asking in the support forums how we can help you. But you have to give detailed information. Read around, do a search. But “threatening” and demanding and being an all around jerk isn’t going to get you anywhere.

So if you’d like to come up with a solution to your problem, start a new topic here: viewforum.php?f=69

Also, steam issues were causing some server problems as well. If you have some servers you’d like to normally play on, you can connect to them via the console as long as you know their IP.

Also, locked, since you can start a new thread in the support section, or send me a PM if you’d like.