LIVE updated player stats on website

• Live updated ranks/points/scores ect…. on website

To see whos top in there classes they could show top 10 in each class. what do you think… POLL IT AWAY!

some ideas to show under name of player:

headshot count
    achievment count
    kills/deaths
    teamkills
    weapon kill count
    objective points?
    siege kills
    ect…

There ALSO could be certain sections on how your gameplay is. (if your a objective kinda player or K/D style)
    ^happy kids and carebears

• Would be cool, although I’d be at a disadvantage due to losing all my account data when I was rank 28 a few weeks ago. Such a shame, rank 32 now, I wonder what rank I’d be if all of those kills were added back…

• lets get this going…. any word from the devs on this???

• No, this is a terrible idea, this game mostly focuses around objectives, not kills. Adding any active tracking of stats will just make people even more apprehensive about doing the objective, as they don’t want to harm their precious kill death ratio.

• @yedrellow:

No, this is a terrible idea, this game mostly focuses around objectives, not kills. Adding any active tracking of stats will just make people even more apprehensive about doing the objective, as they don’t want to harm their precious kill death ratio.

Agreed. A tracking K/D just makes people have less fun. Nobody would do anything fun (eg spontaneous battle royale TDM fistfights) to protect their almighty KD.

• @yedrellow:

No, this is a terrible idea, this game mostly focuses around objectives, not kills. Adding any active tracking of stats will just make people even more apprehensive about doing the objective, as they don’t want to harm their precious kill death ratio.

Can you read kid? I put the idea of objective points on the “idea” list clown.

doesnt need to evolve around K/D…. you kids needs to read.

• While I wouldn’t mind it in the future, I think it’s the kind of thing that should be a low priority.

The same goes for DLC.

They have something special here, but it needs polish before it needs new variables and more potential bugs.

Ironing out the wrinkles can pave the way for a re-skinnable engine (i.e. Feudal Japan, Greco/Roman-era version etc. (pretty much all the periods covered in the TW series :) )) that redefines FP-gaming in a way that makes TB the fp-melee standard for a multiplayer genre of gaming that most of us had only previously dreamt about.

• I love you MAS, but this idea suck balls. My old friend, my brother, you know how a ranking system is useless and only masturbate your ego :)

• This is a thing in gaming I couldn’t care less about, same with achievements. I’m not opposed to it so I won’t vote. But there are so much things more important than seeing my longterm stats…

• @Dasein808:

While I wouldn’t mind it in the future, I think it’s the kind of thing that should be a low priority.

Totally agree. Plus gaming stats attract a certain kind of players that don’t really care about community, team play, respect and all that.

The best games I’ve played and spent hours on were games that had very little to do with stats. You would respect a good player by his skills and not by his rank or just because you’ve heard about him from other players, like in Jedi Academy for example.

Needless to say that when you have a KPD, you care about it and you get frustrated when it’s bad - if it is displayed on a website people will get even more butt hurt about it…

I really want this game to form a fun and strong community of players, rather than an individualistic, stats infested, sausage fest…

• I don’t see this as a bad idea. For the most part, the people that top the scoreboard did the objective. They usually have the most kills too.

• edited

• @rumpelstiltskin:

11 votes for “no” but no one yet said why this is bad idea.

I think it’s because most people don’t see how this is important in any way. They want the game to be bugfree and with more content first…

• Its an idea when devs get time… doesnt have to be #1 on priority list.

• Like others have said, whilst I’m not opposed to the idea, I don’t really think it should be a priority for the devs. :)

• I agree with previous posts that this is just not a good idea. This will promote not only some of the behavior listed above such as not going for the objective or obsessing over KDR. It will also bring more cheating/hackers to further boost said stats so that they can say how much they lord over people who have lesser stats. There really isn’t an upside to knowing all that stuff unless you’re going to do something in a professional/comp setting.

• Sorry, but fuck off with this idea. Here are enough CoD and BF kids and I don’t want to have more of them.

• Would be nice.
    I would love2 see some player stats.

• @manic:

@yedrellow:

Agreed. A tracking K/D just makes people have less fun. Nobody would do anything fun (eg spontaneous battle royale TDM fistfights) to protect their almighty KD.

This this this this.

• @manic:

@yedrellow:

Ranked&Player severs mabe?.