Circle of protection: disenchanted

• Julian Harned
    1989-2012

search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&author_id=65&start=60
    I’m not from around these parts, but I thought I should share some bad news. Being his close friend (almost a brother to him) I knew he loved this game and posted here. He jumped in front of a train. Make of it what you will.

• Oh, crap. D:

I’m sorry. I didn’t know him very well, but I know there would be others who did, whether they are on this forum or not. I certainly hope that you, his family, and all his other friends are holding up well. One can only guess why things happen the way they do, but they must happen for a reason. He is in a different place now, happy or no, it is not my place to say.

The best you can do is hold your head high, remember him fondly, and live your life in a way that would make him proud. Honor his memory, and he will live forever.

Rest in peace.

• Rest in Peace.

My condolences to all those who loved you. I hope you find in the next life what this one took away…

• Very very sad news. I was a friend of Circle and had spoken to him on a number of occasions.

Rest in peace, buddy.

• Sad news indeed.

Rest in peace

• In his passsing, I hope he will find the peace he sought for in life. Rest in peace.