Custom ini file for even lower quality/better performance?

• Is there a way to further reduce the graphics quality in order to gain better performance? I know in tribes: ascend, which is another poorly optimized game which uses the unreal engine, you can further edit the tribes.ini to make the game run better on weaker machines.

• Look at UDKSystemSettings.ini in Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config

• Thanks for the reply, but you misunderstood the question. I was wondering if anyone is familiar enough with the contents of the .ini to explain ways to modify it to further reduce the graphics quality of the game in order to gain better performance.

I’ve been messing around with the settings myself and will share any positive results I find, but I figured that since the Unreal engine has been around for so long it would be useful for those with experience customizing the settings to chime in for the benefit of players like me who are experiencing performance issues.

• Here you go:

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=4977

That thread should be stickied if it isn’t already. Those tweaks helped me a bit.