Maul Christmas Wishlist

• My list of wishes for Christmas.

1. The Maul being able to push ragdolls back like it was hit by …what else, a MAUL. Like a 3-4 feet pushback on the ragdoll would be nice other than it going limp like a noodle.

2. Maul Variants. Like the Age of Chivalry Metal Spiked Maul, a large stone imbedded on a stick, and maybe a custom designed hammer. For example a metal hammer with the head shaped as a fist holding a flat headed spike, or a lion/dragon shaped hammer head. There are many possibilities.

3. Being able to lob a mans head off like a baseball and a bat.

4. Being able to cause limited damage to enemies who are using weapons smaller than a 1 handed sword.

…Brb, need to think up more ideas.

• Being able to knock players’ ragdolls into other players to deal damage. :)

• @SlyGoat:

Being able to knock players’ ragdolls into other players to deal damage. :)

This.

• @Cheesus:

4. Being able to cause limited damage to enemies who are using weapons smaller than a 1 handed sword.

I agree. This is part of the reason one handers are OP and preferred over 2h in competitive play. I think most 2 handers should deal limited damage to 1 handed blocks. More damage the smaller the weapon is.

• Yeah…the same way it was in AoC, why has this been overlooked?

• @Ruku:

@Cheesus:

I agree. This is part of the reason one handers are OP and preferred over 2h in competitive play. I think most 2 handers should deal limited damage to 1 handed blocks. More damage the smaller the weapon is.

Yeap. 1 handeds should suffer some penalty for blocking 2 handers.

• Should probably increase stamina drain on shields for maul too.

• Agree. Torn Banner, please consider those ideas the OP brought up!

• @valiance:

@Ruku:

@Cheesus:

Yeap. 1 handeds should suffer some penalty for blocking 2 handers.

As an archer, if I parry a two hander, it pretty much drains all of my stamina in one parry… That’s a huge penalty seeing as how when your stamina is low, you can’t parry well at all (attacks go through) :x

• Yes, because a average man can block a 30 pound sledgehammer, being swung at full force, with a dagger without taking a bit of damage. That’s like having a small tonka truck slam into your dagger at 80mph and you’d be able to block all of that force with a dagger. Hell, your dagger wouldn’t even launch into you if you blocked such a force. Slams post with the SARCASM stamp

There’s a reason why archers are called range units. Because they excel at ranged combat, they shouldn’t even be using the dagger if the player was using the class correctly. They should be like “Shoot, run,shoot,run, dodge, run,shoot, retreat, shoot, retreat,shoot, etc.”