Sudden slow texture loading and stuttering.

• Hi.

I loaded up the game this morning and wanted to play chivalry like always, but I noticed that the textures were very low texture, I tried changing the texture quality to high and to no avail. I was playing for a little bit then I noticed that it was because the texture was taking a while to load, slowly loading which UDK does.

This is the first time I’ve noticed it and I’ve never had this issue before. I also noticed that I was getting some stuttering as well I am not sure if that is because of this slow texture loading. I’ve never had the stuttering before today either.

• @Nihilius:

Hi.

I loaded up the game this morning and wanted to play chivalry like always, but I noticed that the textures were very low texture, I tried changing the texture quality to high and to no avail. I was playing for a little bit then I noticed that it was because the texture was taking a while to load, slowly loading which UDK does.

This is the first time I’ve noticed it and I’ve never had this issue before. I also noticed that I was getting some stuttering as well I am not sure if that is because of this slow texture loading. I’ve never had the stuttering before today either.

So you were able to play before this morning just fine without the slow texture loading? Is something like an antivirus software running in the background? If you restart your computer, does it still happen?