Expand this game

• I love this game but the content isn’t enough. I know this might sound unrealistic but I think you should make an MMO out of this game, with a nice story which takes inspiration from various real events in history.

That is all, thank you. :archb: :fight:

• 10/10 would read again

• And we could all pay a monthly subscription and grind the same dungeons a million times for new gear and all play as pandas!

• @Slaughtervomit:

And we could all pay a monthly subscription and grind the same dungeons a million times for new gear

You don’t want new mauls?

• @Slaughtervomit:

And we could all pay a monthly subscription and grind the same dungeons a million times for new gear and all play as pandas!

No leveling, no dungeons, no grinding, no monsters nor magic. A persistant campaign map with territory to capture and only “skill” based PvP combat. Only one I know that exists is WWII Online but somebody will make a medieval version of it one day. Not sure if Torn Banner wants the headache though. Probably more profitable to make single player and basic multiplayer games for such a niche market.

• @ReMixx:

@Slaughtervomit:

And we could all pay a monthly subscription and grind the same dungeons a million times for new gear

You don’t want new mauls?

:shock: OH. MY. GOD.

Good point… :lol:

• @rumpelstiltskin:

10/10 would read again

You scoundrel, you screw up my sarcasm detector.

• It’s coming soon! Someone said the next patch will add mining and weaponsmithing, so you should get more of what you want including the ability to craft Norse Mauls and double bladed hunting knives. Torn Banner apparently licensed IP from Mojang and you’ll soon be able to dig down 128 blocks to gather resources or tunnel behind enemy lines, and build walls and fortifications up to 128 blocks from ground level. Should be exciting next week!

• There IS a lack of content.

• I feel the game is fine as is. Making an MMO out of it will turn it into something that is NOT Chivalry. Granted, when people are able to make mods 'n stuff, then go crazy! But Chivalry has barely been out, let’s give it time! :)

• The same maps over and over does get kind of old, but come on guys the game has barely been out a month or whatever it is lol some people are going to bitch no matter what, but the funny thing is they keep playing. :P

• There’ll be new maps and some CTF 'n stuff coming in the future, so at least we can look forward to that.

• What about a tavern where people can hang out and “roleplay” a little bit. Get drunk, get into fights and challenge people to duels for offending their honor. It would also be a good place to recruit for guilds. And if the recruiters want to test your steel before they let you join, that can be done immediately.

• I already can’t stand a game with more than 24 people on the map. Having a huge mmo would piss me off. Once it becomes more about can you get lucky to not get hit by 6 arrows and 4 melees at the same time, the game is ruined.

• mmo? no, rofl you serious?

• MMO’s be borin’.

• Should Chivarly become an MMO? NO.

Should games take inspiration from Chivalry? YES!

I think Chivarly has a really great melee system and a lot more skill focus than say, TES.
    Chivarly’s melee system may not be perfect but I think it is a great core to base a medieval game off!

• not sure its mmo but I know a game called dark souls doing some pve stuff

• @Kimiko:

I feel the game is fine as is. Making an MMO out of it will turn it into something that is NOT Chivalry. Granted, when people are able to make mods 'n stuff, then go crazy! But Chivalry has barely been out, let’s give it time! :)

I agree with this.

Chivalry has a trademark combat system that would be attractive in different game styles, but that doesnt mean it needs to be turned into something else.

But I guess it will be the same as in AoC, with its monthly “Turn AoC into M&B” or “Turn AoC into CRPG” threads.

• jeez, people need to give the devs a chance to breath or blink for that matter. I think the game they developed is what they wanted it to be. More content will come, just be patient.