Hello peons

• I’m looking for a squire to clean all of the blood off of my weapons. I’ve slain far too many of you to count. I wouldn’t like them to rust, then I wouldn’t be able to dominate the battlefield so easily. Contact me asap

• @CrimNervulus:

I’m looking for a squire to clean all of the blood off of my weapons. I’ve slain far too many of you to count. I wouldn’t like them to rust, then I wouldn’t be able to dominate the battlefield so easily. Contact me asap

I hear that Wingy is looking for work.

• @ReMixx:

:lolz:

• @ReMixx:

@CrimNervulus:

I’m looking for a squire to clean all of the blood off of my weapons. I’ve slain far too many of you to count. I wouldn’t like them to rust, then I wouldn’t be able to dominate the battlefield so easily. Contact me asap

qCTLCNmnlKU

• @Wingy:

@ReMixx:

@CrimNervulus:

qCTLCNmnlKU

FARTKNOCKER!!! lololololol

• @Wingy:

@ReMixx:

@CrimNervulus:

qCTLCNmnlKU

Your girlfriend is also your mom.

• @Suncross:

Your girlfriend is also your mom.

• @CrimNervulus:

I’m looking for a squire also, to help with my codpiece. Preferably an Agathan one, MAA if possible.

8-)

• @Unit:

@CrimNervulus:

I’m looking for a squire also, to help with my codpiece. Preferably an Agathan one, MAA if possible.

8-)

I’m in, so long as you buy me dinner afterwards.

• @Drake:

I’m in, so long as you buy me dinner afterwards.

Sounds like a plan! 8-)