Blocking as vanguard broken?

• Ok so i am playing vanguard with the third spear and about 80% of all my blocks doesn`t work? i time it perfect and aim it at the tip of the enemy’s “sword” but still i get hit? is this a bugg or what? i hope you can fix this problem very soon cus i can barely play when it is like this!

• I think it’s just a very small ammount of lag.

That always happens to me.

I beat it by simply swinging until the opposition doesnt exist, since half the time I watch my swing go straight through their block also. 8-)

• Are you playing on servers where you get high ping?

• Not a bug… It has to do with latency.

• no i do not have lagg problems and i only play on servers where i have max 60 ping… and with the same class i use the third hand axe and i can block just fine with it but it is the spear that doses not work when i block with it

• Actually I was playing with my friend Jommy last night and he couldn’t block either. It wouldn’t raise up the weapon (2h sword) and acted like the second click was disabled.

• @ZorisX:

Actually I was playing with my friend Jommy last night and he couldn’t block either. It wouldn’t raise up the weapon (2h sword) and acted like the second click was disabled.

Conspiracy! 8-)

• @ZorisX:

Actually I was playing with my friend Jommy last night and he couldn’t block either. It wouldn’t raise up the weapon (2h sword) and acted like the second click was disabled.

This seems to happen to me when I join a friend in a game through Steam - the parry/block just didn’t work at all (didn’t try the kick). Do you remember whether you joined the game this way?

• Very much yes. My friends joined me and he had this exact same issue….post to bugs?

• Really if your ping clocks anywhere over 150 you can say goodbye to any sort of parrying for any class.

I had this too and thought it was an issue then I started switching servers until i got under 100. Issue solved :D