What do you fear/Hate the most the battlefield?

• I think a poll about our greatest fears on the battlefield is well overdue!

Here you can come and vote what you fear/hate meeting the most when you are cruising the battlefield as a pimped out, badass medieval warrior!

P.S A Vanguard with a stabby polearm goes under the Spear catagory :P(it’s a lot about the uses)

• Would say that 3rd tier vanguard stabby polearm but thats not listed. Man thats annoying takes off half of even knights health, lots of speed, lots of reach. Whats the downside?

• If it is a stabby polearm/spear, it goes under the spear/pointy things catagory :P

The Polearm is quite a hybrid though, and I only had 10 options.

• Team is more dangerous than the enemies. Bloody hell.

• Projectiles! Not so much archer class as the throwing axes and knives.

• @Emerald:

Team is more dangerous than the enemies. Bloody hell.

This.

• Projectiles. Stand fast you cowards!

• Yeah, those loonies on your own team swinging their two handed weapons, especially it seems the halberd or whatever it’s called :P . I think I’m not exaggarating when I say I seem to die half the times because of getting TK’d by those guys or at least have my health reduced by them to such an extent I might as well be dead. They also tend to just enter any duel going on, usually taking out both my opponent and me!

Some even think it’s so cool to swing their weapon when there’s no enemy around, and they don’t know or don’t care that friendlies are close! I have to restrain myself to not kill those bastards myself, but that would probably just result in ME being votekicked out :? .

• I didn’t see shields… I hate shields more than anything because that means sometimes I actually have to get around something to crush someone’s head with my maul… I’m lazy :P

• @Slaughtervomit:

I didn’t see shields… I hate shields more than anything because that means sometimes I actually have to get around something to crush someone’s head with my maul… I’m lazy :P

I actually had shields as an option in my original poll, but I got hit in the face by the 10 slot limit :?

• Nothing except my own team.

• MAA here; it was a toss-up between spears and 2-handers in general; settled for 2-handers. I deal all my damage in close range, and it’s nigh impossible to block 2-handers when you’re practically making out with a knight or vanguard. I can’t see the whole weapon on my screen, which means that not only do I not see the wind up or know what kind of swing it is right away, but I have to jam my mouse in the right direction just to be able to block.

Teammates are dangerous, too, but I tend to put myself in those situations, so I’m equally to blame. If I’m taking the risk of joining your fight, I don’t want you to start using less optimal swings just for my sake - the whole point of me joining is to increase our odds of killing the enemy. Still, on average about 1/4 to 1/3rd of my deaths in a big battle will be from friendlies, almost exclusively from knights and vanguards (yet somehow archers get all the blame).

Honourable mention goes to archers who go crazy aggressive with their little switchblades. Its so embarrassing to charge an archer only to get filleted in a matter of seconds. So much respect for archers who can hold their ground.

• With no shield option, I had to vote for the ballista, simply because it’s a major contributing factor for why offense is so difficult on stoneshill and battlegrounds.

• IT BURNS!

I voted teammates lol. I’m all for team damage and team killing being in the game. It’s just something to live with 8-)

• Worst thing for me is missing a swing at a Knight with a Maul and see him winding up his attack because I know he is going to smash my skull right away unless Im lucky to escape by some miracle.Stop, its hammer time :) Second thing I hate more than fear are the friendly left click spammers, they go swinging left and right even after killing the enemy and are surrounded by their team mates.

• @Royraiden:

Worst thing for me is missing a swing at a Knight with a Maul and see him winding up his attack because I know he is going to smash my skull right away unless Im lucky to escape by some miracle.Stop, its hammer time :) quote]

Yes, yes, and more yes!

• I knew you would be glad of my suffering :D but soon I will get my own maul to smash some heads and I hope to get into some duels against another maul wielding rival.

• I hate and fear it when my teammates get run down and I’m running from 3 vanguards lol

I can hear them behind me lol

• @ZorisX:

I hate and fear it when my teammates get run down and I’m running from 3 vanguards lol

I hate when I THINK I hear people behind me, but when I stop to look around I realize it’s just the sound of my own armor.

Then what I hear is the “whizTHUNK” of an arrow going through my brain because I stood still for 1 second.

• @stickytape:

@ZorisX:

I hate and fear it when my teammates get run down and I’m running from 3 vanguards lol

I hate when I THINK I hear people behind me, but when I stop to look around I realize it’s just the sound of my own armor.

Then what I hear is the “whizTHUNK” of an arrow going through my brain because I stood still for 1 second.

Happens to me as well hehe