Uber score

• Want to know how to get top score? Do every single one of the objectives! Worked for me today

2858 in objective score alone, seemed to be cumulative (had 750 before I used ballista)

• Given that hardly anybody is even going for those objectives, I wouldn’t call it that hard ;)

• No, not that hard. Objectives pay that’s what im saying

• What are you going to use that excessive score for?

• @SinerAthin:

What are you going to use that excessive score for?

Pick up chicks.

• Yeh not sure how to fit that into a pickup line lol

• @Mr.:

Yeh not sure how to fit that into a pickup line lol

“I don’t always do objectives, but when I do, I do them all myself.”

Something like that?

• Pretty easy to get this kind of score on that map once you reach the balistas.
    I was first on the scoreboard by a large margin, I lit up the fire myself, destroyed half the trebuchets.
    Then when we reached the “sink the ship” objective, 2 guys went ahead of me.

• Let’s not start comparing our score sizes… Pre-patch 981 on Stoneshill :P

• I noticed since last patch you get like 500 points per ship sunk on Hillside. That doesn’t seem right to me.

• Meh, that last objective on that map is not as fun anymore. It only takes one hit to sink those ships as opposed to pre-patch, and now the points! Lol Hilarious. I wish they’d at least make it 2 hits to sink those ships.

• I never found the ship sinking objective very difficult. In fact if you ever actually made it that far, it was pretty much assured that you’d win the map. The easiest objective was made easier and the difficult ones are still difficult.

• @Emerald:

@SinerAthin:

What are you going to use that excessive score for?

Pick up chicks.

Chicks dig my score.

• I really don’t think they meant it to play like this. It should take at least 3 hits to sink the objective. I think what’s happening now is you are getting all 3 of those hits to your score instantly since you sank the ship. Pretty certain this is a case of the devs breaking the objective by mistake.

• Yep check out this guy who joined in the last minute of a game: :D

http://i.imgur.com/idd3m.jpg

I think it is perhaps a tad generous (or broken) considering his team did the hard part. :P

• I think the points you get from objectives doesn’t count toward rank increase, so you get to enjoy that score for like 2 minutes. The ram on the king map also gives a tons of points. Can be used if you want to be king, you can ram 3/4 of the bar then switch blue with your 1000+ score vs the top player 200 or 300.

• Regretfully you only get ranks from kills and assists. Scores should mean something other than vanity.

Then again ranks are also just vanity. Heh.

• Global Moderator

@Kimiko:

Meh, that last objective on that map is not as fun anymore. It only takes one hit to sink those ships as opposed to pre-patch, and now the points! Lol Hilarious. I wish they’d at least make it 2 hits to sink those ships.

It is 2 hits per ship. Used to be 4.

• @lemonater47:

@Kimiko:

Meh, that last objective on that map is not as fun anymore. It only takes one hit to sink those ships as opposed to pre-patch, and now the points! Lol Hilarious. I wish they’d at least make it 2 hits to sink those ships.

It is 2 hits per ship. Used to be 4.

Nope, just one…

• @SlyGoat:

I never found the ship sinking objective very difficult. In fact if you ever actually made it that far, it was pretty much assured that you’d win the map. The easiest objective was made easier and the difficult ones are still difficult.

I feel if Treb 3 and the bottom ballista were simply removed, hillside would be a bit more balanced.