My few ideas

• hello!
    i havent read if they havebeen before but there they are .
    in medival ages soldiers had to buy theyr own weapons and armors
    would be cool to buy own weapon and armor :D
    like at start you have leather full and like bad bow or sword and when you rich and stuff then you have iron full and longswords or heavy crossbows :D
    and then soldiers running should be slower depens what armor they using , you coulnt run fast with iron full :D it would be hard :D even to chuck norris
    and leather armor with bow you run away from iron dudes but you wont hit them only rarely :D and when dudes arm is useless like he has got hit to arm then he cant wield sword or shield depens what hand go hurt and if dude got like sword hand hit and he cant wield sword then he can drop shield on left hand and use left hand with sword .

my ideas and sorry for bad english :S

• @jukz:

in medival ages soldiers had to buy theyr own weapons and armors
    would be cool to buy own weapon and armor :D

already stated that this isn’t going to be the case, there will be set classes with set weapons which you can choose from.

@jukz:

and then soldiers running should be slower depens what armor they using , you coulnt run fast with iron full :D it would be hard :D even to chuck norris

depending on your class you’ll move slower/faster, man-at-arms would be the fastest class, archer and vanguard would be in the middle, and your knight will be the slowest class.

@jukz:

and leather armor with bow you run away from iron dudes but you wont hit them only rarely :D

Depending on what class you play you’ll have more or less armor, so you’ll take more or less damage

@jukz:

and when dudes arm is useless like he has got hit to arm then he cant wield sword or shield depens what hand go hurt and if dude got like sword hand hit and he cant wield sword then he can drop shield on left hand and use left hand with sword .

this has been discussed before and people have said it would be no fun limping around a battlefield next to useless, so i don’t think this will be implemented

@jukz:

my ideas and sorry for bad english :S

no problem :D

i hope i answered your questions :)

• Again Thumbs up for patience of developers :)) Especially for ppl who throws out something that was discussed 2615253 times.

• lawl , didnt know :D hmm … but in medival wars / movies everyone didnt had same armor :D , it should become Medival Clone Wars !

• Mate, if your knowledge is based on movies…

…no, i wont discuss here. I dont have so much patience as Vox.

• @jukz:

lawl , didnt know :D hmm … but in medival wars / movies everyone didnt had same armor :D , it should become Medival Clone Wars !

I know what you mean ^^.

Glad to see your excited about the game though with all those ideas and by the looks of things your on the same page as most of the other players.

Some resources you might missed.
    http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/?page_id=294

The Arsenal (weapons etc)
    http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/?page_id=334

Classes
    http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/?page_id=360

Hope those links help.

• Developer

Vox and Sir Doyle, I salute you.

Welcome to the forums jukz!