Taunt/gesture animations

• As I am sure many others do, I like to stand in a nice high place and give a battlecry (C/left d-pad) to any would be foes. I like the fact that during the speechifying (non sprinting aaaaa version) the character sticks out his hand and does a ‘just bring it’.

Well, I think it would be great if there are some physical taunts to go along with the great selection of voice emotes that are already in the game. When I see a dude in front of me and it’s clear we’re going to be locking swords, I really want to just stick my glove out at him and mark him out, point my finger, thumb my nose, lick my blade, or something suitably macho and ridiculous.

So, suggestion, I would like to see some physical emotes be added to a hotkey, or on top of the current taunt voices. Or failing ‘some’, simply the ability to point my finger at a yokel and call him out ;)

• /support

Slashing your blade into the ground to create a ‘line in the sand’ and daring them to cross it.

• @Everchosen:

/support

Slashing your blade into the ground to create a ‘line in the sand’ and daring them to cross it.

That would be epic .

• As I recall, the keypad isn’t in use, these keys could be used for four different taunts.

I’m all for this idea