Map suggestions?

• Anyone have ideas for what future DLC maps should be?

IMO more castle sieges. Would be cool to siege a castle like in Battlegrounds and then fight inside it. I’m always like :( when that map ends. Would be great if it would have a third phase inside the castle. Maybe add multiple entry points like pushable ladders/stairs to wall, gate ram, or catapulting the walls to pieces. Chivarly is great, but would be even greater if the fights would be slightly bigger scale. Kind of medieval Battlefield 3. Already like this game more than BF3, eventhough my PC can run BF3 maxed.

What’s most important, we need TO maps. TO is the best mode in Chivalry, the best atmospehre and feeling of war, playing a role in the Braveheart movie.

• Battle Of Agincourt!

Da Frenchies (Agatha) and Englishmen (Mason) know their places.

• A objective map where its not just one team preventing the other from completing the objective but with both teams having their own goals and needing to prevent the enemies would be a nice change especially for more organized matches.

• @Easterlake:

Battle Of Agincourt!

You rally want to piss of the anti-archer-fraction on these forums,d o you?

On Topic: I would like a ship battle.
    It starts at the harbor where one team landed with small boats and tries to open the chain that blocks the harbor.
    When they suceed, it moves to the second stage, where the attackers are moving in with their big ships and the defenders trying to sink them with ballistas, so the attackers are trying to keep them off the ballistas (which are aimed only at the harbor entrance). If a certain number of ships get’s through it moves on to the last stage.
    In the middle are torches, and both teams have to burn their opponents ships or houses/storage buildings. The team that destroys everything of the other one wins, also after a time limit the team with the most alive structure wins. A draw could be possible.

This should not be too hard to make since most models and functionalities are already in the game.

• @Easterlake:

Battle Of Agincourt!

And Crécy.

For real though, I’d like to see a map with a snow envoirment. Or a wider range of objectives. Such as raiding a mine and quarry in Irilla. Stealing weapon and armor shipments in Parodin. Destroying siege weapon workshops in Arathane. Shore landings on Ramnor. Slaying high ranking Commanders in Vantear. That kinda stuff.

• I would like to see a map like Damasco in the Mediavel Age, and that allow players to play in the all city or if that is not possible, just in a part of the walls, like the entrance and you have to defend it at all cost. I am picturing it in my head but its hard to put that written but I am trying to!
    Damasco would be the perfect war scenario!

• @qlum:

A objective map where its not just one team preventing the other from completing the objective but with both teams having their own goals and needing to prevent the enemies would be a nice change especially for more organized matches.

I like this idea. Kind of two-way setting where both attack and defend. CTF is coming, but would be nice to have that in TO maps too.

Also like the snow idea. Would make those firepots useless, lol. Seriously, snow would be a cool environment to have.