Warning about GTSGaming!

• Hi

This is to warn others, from putting money in to GTSGamings pocket, ad first I decided not to do a thred here on the forum, to get the issues sorted out, I created a dispute on PayPal, since I did not feel, my concerns and questions was answered true there support system.

Already from the start, the red lights started flashing, I did my order 20th of November 2012 ad 20.06, ad that time, I wood normally give them until the next day, ad working hour to setup the server, or tell me they are currently sold out, but instead of that I had to wait more then 24 hours, before the servers where online 22th of November ad 00.11, I finally get a mail about the servers now are setup, but I did not receive my log-in information to TCAdmin, so I did an e-mail, and got a fairly quick reply, with the information, and a note hmm you shut have gotten it earlier, checked my spam folder after that comment, but did not find the e-mail in question, but this is a minor issue.

I did my config files, and had some problems, with one of the server, I did not save the config file, and I had to use 10 try’s ad leest, before it finally saved it.

In the next 2 days, I had a lot of problems with one of the servers, it crashed and just stopped, it did not restart it self, but I cut start it manually, I raised this concern 24th of November ad 13:50 did not get a reply, until 24th of November ad 23:56, that’s about 10 hours of waiting time, and I don’t find this acceptable, I don’t care how cheep service is, but support shut always, be done in less then 10 hours.

There supporter, decides to update steam, and then says everything is fine, but the problem persists, and I contact them about this yet again, this time I get the fault, since I limited to of the 32 slot servers to 24 slots, true the config files, and then I get told to update my servers, yet again, did that a couple of times, and every time steam tells me they are up to date.

Then I recive this email:

“hi all if you have a chivalry server, if your servers crashing its not down to our servewrs, its an issue with the game. i see some servers are showing 34/32 slots, im not sure why your servers are allowing more players to play on the server when your slots are full. im sure there are still bugs on the game… ps if anyone has any information on this please let us know and keep us update… we are trying to work out why this is happening thus making your server crash at random times because of the amount slots going over thatn the actuall server slots you have”

Then I decide to ask another server host, if this is a problem for him, and the answer is clear NO, this is just a bug, where CMW Servers show the wrong number of users, some times they can actually be empty, and show this error.

28th of November ad 00.07 GTSGaming, decides to remove all servers, and recreate them, since they are switching there .exe file.

_“after some pain taking time.

we have now sorted out the issues with the chivalry servers….

the chivalry servers are setup and havent crashed as yet.
    also if a server crashes the server now restarts itself automaticly, rather than doing it yourself.

by stopping the UDKlogging.exe, the servers are now not constantly logging to the cpu, thus stopping lag.

however we are so sorry to say that we had to reinstall all chivalry servers in order to switch over to the UDK.exe file.

please setup and name your servers again, you might find the ports have changed also.

if any has bot got full access to the server files then please create a support ticket and we will give you access rights to change any settings you wish…

sorry for your troubles but you will find your servers run alot better and are more stable now…”_

They decide to do this ad 00.07 or in UK time 23.07, first of all they do this with out a notice in advance, they decide to do it very late, and they forget to tell me, that I have to redo all my config files, I yet again talk to another host, and they tell me, they made the switch without reinstalling every server, they just changed the cmd line in TCAdmin.

I decide to wright to them yet again, about them forgetting to tell me, that I had to redo my config files, and I don’t get a reply, during the next couple of hours, the servers are up then down several times, and I decide to create a paypal dispute, to get some action from GTSGaming, since they obviously don’t prioritize there support.

Ad 28th of November, I open the dispute on paypal, and tell them my story, I decided to give them to days to reply, the decide they don’t want to reply, and find a proper solution, 30th of November, I update the dispute, and tell them that I will wait for another 6 hours, and after that I will proceed, and involve PayPal activly, 5 hours later, when I decide to check TCAdmin, my account is deactivated, but they have still not replied on paypal, this shows they know what’s going on, and that I want my money back, 10 minutes later I escalate the dispute.

A couple of hours later, PayPal accepts my escalation, and now we got 2th of December, and they still lack to either do a refund, or wright a reply on paypal.

Now they got about 8 days left, do reply so fare we are hitting day 6, since I made the dispute, in my eyes this company can’t be trusted, and they don’t care about costumer support, they just want to rent out servers, and earn a buck or to.

Sad to say, this is not the only time, they have showed bad behavior, did a bit of research on this forum, and found another costumer, with the same problem as me, doubt he escalated the case ad paypal tho, viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4129

So one final word from me, find another host, don’t be fooled by the low prices, they heavily oversell there servers, they got nothing less then 26 game-servers running on the same box, http://www.gametracker.com/search/?quer … =50#search

Best Regards
    Soeren

• thats exactly what ive been talking about! theyre cheap traitors! stay aways from them. they take your money and wont deliver the promised service!

ps: coming to get my money back. see you soon andy ;)

*** WHOA! It is one thing to express displeasure at a service and another to start posting personal information! You must understand why I edited this post…

• oh god, this is like kinda on the verge of illegal activities. If he doesn’t refund you do the OP route. Paypal will get the money back.

But seriously life threatening acts shouldn’t happen mate.

• @bosco:

oh god, this is like kinda on the verge of illegal activities. If he doesn’t refund you do the OP route. Paypal will get the money back.

But seriously life threatening acts shouldn’t happen mate.

no threats fella. just justice

• I agree with you bosco, I don’t think a vendetta is in order, this is just a warning post, and I don’t believe its in order, to link a persons address, and being threatening!

I wood advise any moderator/admin, to step in, and remove the comments in question, and take actions against, this kind of behavior.

Still believe moderators or even a admin, shut suspend GTSGamings advertising immediately, its on the edge, of whats legal, and I believe its in CMW’s interests, to make sure no one else, gets scammed by this company.

• @bosco:

oh god, this is like kinda on the verge of illegal activities. If he doesn’t refund you do the OP route. Paypal will get the money back.

It’s in the works, paypal is waiting on there reply, and they got until 10-12-2012

• well its about money… and were no fools.

• Yes it’s about money, that’s why I always say, use paypal, then you got some sort of security!

But there is a fine line to walk, don’t brake it, I purely did this post, so that Chivalry players are warned.

• My face when I have absolutely no issues with GTSGaming servers.
    Might have been a rocky road but I’ve stayed respectful to them and they to me.
    Helped me out a lot when I was having troubles.

Maybe it’s not them, but it’s you? The second HoH server has a rank of 7 in the 99th pct, which means it’s better than 99% of the servers out there.

My 3 servers are from GTSGaming and they are running perfectly 24/7 feel free to check them out, lol.

• Sorry to see you are having so many problems :( Have you found a new host yet?

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=6651 here is something for you to consider, if you have not found a new GSP yet.

• @Kyuss:

My face when I have absolutely no issues with GTSGaming servers.
    Might have been a rocky road but I’ve stayed respectful to them and they to me.
    Helped me out a lot when I was having troubles.

Hmm, find your way of replying very very odd to be honest!

Lets take line nr. 1 - “My Face” what kind of reply is that?

Nr. 2 – So you actually say, you had rocky road’s with GTS Gaming, that has absolutely nothing, to do with respect, you might be fine with, support in the middle of the night, or servers that runs so and so, after my 3 servers was removed from the server, you actually is on, a lot of cpu was released, my 3 servers where running 3x24 most of the evening, but the ping was high, it lagged, and the servers where up then down, several times.

Nr 3 – That’s your experience, not mine! And yes I can show, every single email, back and forth, always ending up with, there system has no problems, and its my fault the servers are unstable, you know what? I got a server ad with another hosting company that’s never bin down.

@Kyuss:

Maybe it’s not them, but it’s you? The second HoH server has a rank of 7 in the 99th pct, which means it’s better than 99% of the servers out there.

My 3 servers are from GTSGaming and they are running perfectly 24/7 feel free to check them out, lol.

Doubt you are right, yes your server got rank 7, but that has absolutely nothing to do, with the quality of the server, how good the ping is, lag spikes so on.

Guess what, I had 3 server ad GTSGaming, they did not run flawless, and where not up 24/7, and the TCAdmin panel, where unresponsive on several occasions.

If you did read this thred, I am not alone with my issues, NORDAViND had problems with GTSGaming, even tho I don’t agree, to take the same approach like him, to get my money refunded.

–----------

And then to an update, GTSGaming decided to shutdown my servers, after I asked for a refund thru paypal, instead of doing a reply, and telling me no we wont refund and we are closing down your servers, if you escalate this issue.

They have no decided to answer paypal, and they wont refund by them self, so now it’s up to paypal to decide the outcome.