Show enemy player name when aiming at them?

• Sorry Sir Doyle, I couldn’t stop myself, even if what You said is a true for me ^_^

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/ori … e-meme.png

• …I hope not, enemy should not know what are the best players of the opposing team…

…if there are hit reflection and is possible to teamkill companions, show only our team name, become indispensable…

ciauz^^,
    Jab

• I prefer not being able to see Name on crosshair, also for the stealth element. However, if Chivalry doesn’t have anywhere to hide, then I’d be fine with names on crosshair for means of identification.
    Of course, if we have some customization fluff it would be a sort of moot point.
    Agreed that having it as a server option would be best.

• You tempted me with the I like cats! I selected no though because I love sneaking in combat! I was to hid in a bush and attack like a wild animal! Plus, it makes those yellow archers less vulnerable.

• I believe the personal aspect of melee combat is quite important so there should be a way to recognise your opponents on the battlefield. Whether that’s a name tag, customisable faces or another form of customisation that has the potential of making everyone unique and recognisable doesn’t matter, though I’d say the name tag is by far the easiest way to do it. I understand the problems it creates for stealth gameplay, but to be honest, I believe the role of stealth in a melee combat game is pretty limited and I don’t think stealth is of enough importance to consider it in any decision affecting other gameplay mechanics. Though I’m sure most will disagree :P.

• I think there will be custom clothes as a way to be recognised by your look. I just hope it is very indepth, customization is my favorite part of most games, idk why.

• @HitMan:

I think there will be custom clothes as a way to be recognised by your look. I just hope it is very indepth, customization is my favorite part of most games, idk why.

^this .

From the realistic point of view (that is important to me in this type of game) there shouldnt be player names indicators when pointing . But costumization should be kept simple and clean . In some MMOs that “in depth” costumization proved to be rather pointless than anything else . Would be good if player with most kills/points has some marks during match … mybe ear necklace or kill count on shield :)

• Like chalk marks on a shield. That would be massive! I’m not really sure I can only guess from what I’ve read. Maybe if one of the Torn Banner red’s would chime in we could get a little sneak peak. :D

• have all the those options for the server admins to decide which one they put up. It would be best for server admins to have a choice so the players can locate a server to their liking.