Horses in-game

• Hi, I think horses should be allow in the game, you put them in the spawn area just like 4/5 of them and you climb up and go to war, I don’t know if that gives much work, because you have to creat new aways to attack the enemie, to bring the horse down, etc…
    But I think it is a good idea…

• Hi, I think you should learn to use the search function.

There are no horses, there will be no horses.

• I don’t want to have any horses in multiplayer. That’s one reason why I don’t play War of the Roses or Mount and Blade anymore. But I can understand that others might like it. Maybe in campaign mode? Haha, I just keep pushing for a campaign don’t I!?

• This horse has been beaten to death already.

No horses now and forever amen.

• @William:

Hi, I think you should learn to use the search function.

There are no horses, there will be no horses.

Someone knows how it works - excellent!

• Horses were cool to have in Warband because they could easily be beaten by a two-handed sword… But if Torn Banner were to make horses a bit more realistic, it would be a nightmare!! I can imagine hordes of elitist “horse-fags” (you know how it is in online gaming…) riding around and slaughtering everybody, much to the annoyance of, well, everybody

• If we cant have horses, can we have zombies or ninjas?

• @ransack:

If we cant have horses, can we have zombies or ninjas?

On top of your Star Wars idea. Yes I definitely think you’re drunk now. Or maybe insane

• @Matti:

@ransack:

If we cant have horses, can we have zombies or ninjas?

On top of your Star Wars idea. Yes I definitely think you’re drunk now. Or maybe insane

Yes, that Star Wars mod idea was a bit far-fetched but give the man some credit - he’s thinking of all this while under heavy influence of hallucinogens and psychotropic drugs :/