Achievements not tracking?

• Note: I apologize if this has been brought up already.

For some reason whenever I do a task that would give me credit for any of the following it is not tracked. For example for “Fists of Fury” I was playing in a FFA where everyone was running around fist fighting. During the course of 3-4 round I got around 30 kills. However when I checked my progress afterwards my counter was still 0/100.

The following are the achievements that are not tracking for me.

I am a wall
    Fists of Fury
    Fire Starter
    Let it rain

And before anyone asks, yes I am playing on ranked official servers.

• First of fury isn’t counting right now. Let it rain is though. It shows you have over 350.

• @ReMixx:

First of fury isn’t counting right now. Let it rain is though. It shows you have over 350.

That’s good to know about Fist of fury, thank you.

As for Let it rain, it has been stuck at 355 for the last few days.

If it is the servers just taking it’s time to update I am fine with that. However I rather not waste my time working towards something that isn’t going to be tracked.

• bump

• It’s disappointing that after the major update these achievements are still not working. It’s the only game in my (extensive) steam collection that has the achievements so majorly screwed up. Right now there are about 20 achievements not working properly and the game has been out for 4 or 5 months already ……