A few humble suggestions

• First I would like to say this is the best 24.99 I have spent in a while.

Suggestions
    1. Can we please save how each player has the servers sorted? It is very annoying to have to resort the servers every time I come out of a game( hide, ping, country, etc). Server preferences.
    2. Is it possible to have favorite weapon loads for each class? That way if I want to change classes and want to use the same instruments of death all I have to do is click that class and go.
    3. More unique armor or crests to set players apart. In order to (IOT) recognize the mouth breathers on site. 8-)

Two questions
    1. How do I find the taunts and other emotes. After the patch I can’t seem to find them. They make me giggle. Command and Control (C2)
    2. Is it possible to bind the two scroll swings to other keys. For example J and K. I would like to program my mouse to use the swings on different buttons.

Keep up the good work. Savage amusement at its finest!

• @Stilicho:

2. Is it possible to have favorite weapon loads for each class? That way if I want to change classes and want to use the same instruments of death all I have to do is click that class and go.

I’ve wanted this since I first played this game. Its very annoying to have to fix your weapon load out every time you want to change classes or a single weapon.

• @Stilicho:

First I would like to say this is the best 24.99 I have spent in a while.

;)

@Stilicho:

Suggestions
    1. Can we please save how each player has the servers sorted? It is very annoying to have to resort the servers every time I come out of a game( hide, ping, country, etc). Server preferences.
    3. More unique armor or crests to set players apart. In order to (IOT) recognize the mouth breathers on site. 8-)

All of these are very good suggestions and should be implemented.

@Stilicho:

Two questions
    1. How do I find the taunts and other emotes. After the patch I can’t seem to find them. They make me giggle. Command and Control (C2)
    2. Is it possible to bind the two scroll swings to other keys. For example J and K. I would like to program my mouse to use the swings on different buttons.

1. Z and X allow you to use voice commands, including taunts. C allows you to shout with an animation.
    2. Configuration > Keybinds. You can find all the binds there.