Requiem for a Dream theme song

• Can you make that the main ending song for the last minute of the game. I get these crazy kill streaks when that starts playing. Hell most of the time it gets me to push the cart just enough to keep going sometimes. I’d say that’s the best part of the game.

• For you?! Screw you

I want it to play “To Glory” or “Legend of Forgotten Centuries” or maybe “Krosah”

I formally apologize for any offense taken at my comment. You’re awesome.

• Loool and I want Spice Girls in the background singing “Tell me what you really really want…” each time someone misses a swing…

• o good idea so original

Please tell me you’re not being serious. If you put any mainstream* thing into something else, it just takes that something else to SHIT.

*mainstream as in something that is known and easily identified by everyone

• @Matti:

o good idea so original

Please tell me you’re not being serious. If you put any mainstream* thing into something else, it just takes that something else to SHIT.

*mainstream as in something that is known and easily identified by everyone

“To Glory” - “Legend of Forgotten Centuries” - “Krosah!” 8-)

• Maybe a better idea would be to add the ability to customize your background music, which would make it a bit more user-friendly than Combat Arms - but still a cool feature to have.

• @MoshiMarlo:

Maybe a better idea would be to add the ability to customize your background music…

This. This. This. This. This. Th…… 8-)

• @MoshiMarlo:

which would make it a bit more user-friendly than Combat Arms

because everyone plays combat arms

• And I would like to people that teamkill hear one song of bad hip hop as punishment.

• @Atanar:

And I would like to people that teamkill hear one song of bad hip hop as punishment.

or maybe just give them a whole playlist of bad hip hop songs